Be in to win a pair of Sony headphones when you buy any two Colgate oral care products in one transaction and scan your Clubcard at checkout.
1. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Colgate-Palmolive Ltd of Level 4, Westfield Tower, 45 Knights Road, Lower Hutt, New Zealand ‘(‘The Supplier’) jointly (‘Promoter’).
2. The competition commences on 12.01am on 2 July 2018 and runs until close of trade on 29 July 2018 (‘Promotion Period’).
3. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any two Colgate branded Oral Care products in the same transaction from any New World supermarkets nationally during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment
4. Prize winners will be drawn on 13/08/18 by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first one (1) eligible winner for each participating New World store drawn will win 1 Sony Headphone Model MDRXB550AP (colour may vary). There will be 138 participating stores and 138 winners in total will be drawn.
5. Prizes: There are 138 Sony Headphone Model MDRXB550AP (colour may vary) to be won as set out below: Sony Headphone Model MDRXB550AP RRP$99.00 each including GST, colour may vary. Total RRP value of prizes = $13,662. The prize value is correct at the time of printing, and the Promoters accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
6. Additional prize specifications or requirements: Employees and their immediate families of the Promoters and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Prizes will be delivered to any address as nominated by each winner provided it is within in New Zealand and each winner should allow for 28 days from the date of the prize draw for the delivery of the prize. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoters control, the Promoters may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various authorities.
7. Foodstuffs collects personal information for the purposes of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, you consent to the Foodstuffs disclosing your personal information to third party suppliers of prizes (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize.
8. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member con tact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn on 21 August in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
9. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
10. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
11. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If any prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period (if any) stated, and no arrangement has been made between the Promoter and the winner, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn on the same term and conditions as the original draw.
12. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
13. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
15. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
17. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Any questions regarding this competition contact the Promoter Colgate-Palmolive NZ on 0800 441 740