Help your school receive free books from Kellogg's and New World. Participating schools will receive a new book in return for proof of purchase of two Kellogg's cereal or snack products from your nominated New World store. Redeem your receipts, and find out more at www.freebooks.kelloggs.com/
Terms and Conditions
1. Kellogg (Aust.) Pty Ltd, New Zealand Branch Company Number 285 116 of Level 1, 11 - 13 Falcon Street, Parnell, Auckland in New Zealand (Promoter).
2. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions (Terms). Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
3. This promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or older (Entrant).
4. Promotional Period.
The promotion commences on 12:01am 1 January 2017 (NZDST) and ends on 11:59pm on 31 March 2017 (NZDST). The Promotional Period is subject to change at the Promoter’s discretion and all changes will be notified on the Promoter’s website www.kelloggs.com/freebooks.
5. Eligibility. The promotion is open to all Participating Schools. To have a Book redeemed for a Participating School, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, place a receipt/s showing the purchase of two Kellogg’s cereal or snack products in the collection bins within the participating New World Store linked to your Participating School. The receipt/s must clearly show that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period at the New World Store of deposit.
6. Participating Schools. Participating Schools are those who have been contacted by the
Promoter or an agent or representative of the Promoter and have registered their school to
participate in the promotion and nominated their New World Store.
7. Redemption. At the end of the Promotional Period the Promoter or an agent or representative of the Promoter will tally all the receipts showing the purchase of Kellogg’s cereal and snack products deposited in the collection bins within nominated New World Stores and allocate up to a maximum of 20 Books per Participating School.
The Books will be delivered to the Participating Schools within a reasonable time following the end of the promotion.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Books. The Promoter or an agent or representative of the Promoter will select the Books which are sent to a Participating School at random from the following titles:
1. Cabin fever: diary of a wimpy kid
2. At the show: Juliet, nearly a vet
3. DK Readers: l1: Star Wars: Are Ewoks afraid of Stormtroopers?
4. New Zealand Girl: Charlotte and the golden promise
5. Farm Friends: Juliet, nearly a vet (book 3)
6. Alice Miranda: at School #1
7. Stuff happens: Cooper
8. Last Straw: diary of a wimpy kid
9. Sporty Kids: Soccer!
10. Stuff happens: Ned
11. Old school: diary of a wimpy kid: book 10
12. Ranger's apprentice: #1
13. My brothers war
14. DK Reads: Reading Alone: Star Wars: Jedi Battles
15. Johnny Danger, DIY Spy
16. DK Reads: Reading Alone: Star Wars: Sith Wars
17. DK Readers: Level 2: Star Wars: The Clone Wars
18. Rona and the moon
19. Sporty kids: tennis!
20. Stuff happens: Lennie
21. Bush baby rescue: Juliet, nearly a vet (book 4)
22. Giant of lake Wakatipu
23. Gulliver's travels
24. Under the mountain
25. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
11. Books are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. If any Book is unavailable for a reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Book with another Book to the equal value and/or specification.
Further Terms and Conditions
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms if this promotion cannot be run as originally planned. The Promoter may also cancel or suspend this promotion if an event
beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry or claim process or any other aspect of this promotion.
14. The Promoter, its employees, agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion will not be liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer or line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur which is connected with their entry or as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail or email.
15. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation are reserved.
16. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
Privacy Collection Statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
18. Participating Schools consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. These terms and conditions must be read subject to those statutory provisions and will not affect any statutory rights that an entrant may have in relation to this Promotion (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its its employees, agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, claim or Gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Gift value to that stated in these Terms; or (e) use of Gift.
21. The laws of New Zealand apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.