Be in to win a marvellous cash prize thanks to Cadbury Marvellous Creations. Simply purchase any two Cadbury chocolate blocks 180-205g products from a New World store, scan your Clubcard, and you are in the draw.
1. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and the supplier jointly (Mondelez International, Inc) where this has been agreed (‘Promoter’).
2. The competition commences at 12.01am on 15/05/2017 and runs until 11.59pm on 11/06/2017 (‘Promotion Period’).
3. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase 2 CADBURY chocolate blocks 180g-205g in one transaction from any New World supermarkets nationally during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment.
4. Prize winners will be drawn on 29/06/2017 by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first 2 eligible winners drawn will win a major prize and the next 510 eligible winners drawn will win a minor prize. No winner may win more than one prize.
5. There are 12 Prizes to be won in total; 2 Major Prizes and 10 Minor Prizes. The total prize pool is valued at NZ$20,000.
Each Major Prize is NZ$5,000 which will be awarded to the winner by bank transfer.
6. Each Minor Prize is NZ$1,000 which will be awarded to the winner by bank transfer.
7. Open to NZ residents 16+ only. If a winner is under the age of 18, the Prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian on their behalf.
8. Foodstuffs collects personal information for the purposes of conducting this competition. By entering this competition you consent to the Foodstuffs disclosing your personal information to third party suppliers of prizes (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize.
9. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member contact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
10. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
11. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
12. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
13. Prize winners should allow 28 days following winner notification of their win.
14. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
16. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, Mondelez New Zealand Pty Ltd, and their respective associated agencies and companies, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
20. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
21. Any questions regarding this competition contact the Promoter