Be in to win a Winter X-Games experience in Aspen thanks to Monster Energy. Simply purchase any TWO Monster products from any New World supermarket, scan your Clubcard and you are in the draw.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this competition is Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland. .
2. Entries and Prize Draws are managed by Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited ('Foodstuffs').
3. The competition commences on 31/07/2017 and runs until close of trade on 27/08/2017 (‘Promotion Period’).
4. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any 2 Monster products from any New World supermarkets nationwide during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment.
5. Monster products include: 500mL Monster Energy, 500mL Monster Energy Zero Ultra, 500mL Monster Energy Ultra Sunrise, 500mL Monster Energy Assault, 4x500mL Monster Energy, 4x500ml Monster Energy Zero Ultra.
6. The Prize winner will be drawn on 13/09/17 by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first one (1) winner drawn will win a Trip to the X Games in Aspen with Monster valued at $14,000.
7. There is 1 Trip to the X Games in Aspen with Monster to be won. The Prize pack includes:
a) Return economy airfares (including taxes) for two people from the winner’s closest domestic airport to Auckland;
b) Return economy airfares from Auckland to Aspen, departing Auckland on Wednesday 24 January 2018 and returning to Auckland on Tuesday 30 January 2018. All travel is subject to airline’s general conditions of carriage;
c) Return transfers from the airport to your hotel,
d) Five nights' accommodation including daily breakfast;
e) NZ$1000 spending money;
f) Event Pass for winner and guest;
g) Monster Energy VIP experience.
8. The Aspen X Games with Monster Prize must be taken between 24 and 30 January 2018. Any alterations, extensions or variation on these travel dates will be at the expense of the winner. All components of the Aspen X Games with Monster Prize must be taken together. Any changes or additions to the booking may incur a cancellation or amendment fee, at the expense of the winner. The winner will be solely responsible for his/her companion, including ensuring that the companion complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
9. The winner will be required to sign a "Participation Agreement" in the form required by the Promoter, confirming acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry; accepting the Terms and Conditions relating to the use and enjoyment of the Aspen X Games with Monster Prize; releasing the Promoter, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability in connection with this promotion and/or the Aspen X Games with Monster Prize.
10. The winner and his/her travelling companions take the Aspen X Games with Monster Prize entirely at their own risk.
11. Foodstuffs collects personal information for the purposes of conducting this competition. By entering this competition you consent to the Foodstuffs disclosing your personal information to third party suppliers of prizes (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize.
12. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member contact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
13. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
14. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
15. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If any prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period (if any) stated, and no arrangement has been made between the Promoter and the winner, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn on the same term and conditions as the original draw.
16. Entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
17. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
18. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
20. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
22. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
23. For further assistance or queries regarding this Promotion please call the Monster Energy Oceania Office on +61 3 9676 9001.