Be in to win an indulgent Italian experience to Rome for two thanks to Nescafe Dulce Gusto. Simply purchase a Nescafe Dolce Gusto Mini Me Coffee Machine, or 3 boxes of Nscafe Dolce Gusto capsules in a single transaction and scan your Clubcard to go in the draw.
1. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Nestle New Zealand Limited (“Supplier”) (‘Promoter’).
2. The competition commences on 16/04/18 and runs until close of trade on 13/05/18 (‘Promotion Period’).
3. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase a NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto Mini Me Coffee Machine or 3 boxes of NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto capsules in a single transaction from any New World supermarkets nationally during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment.
4. Prize winners will be drawn on 01/06/18 by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first 1 eligible winner drawn will win a trip to Rome,Italy for two worth $14,000.
5. There is one prize to be won as set out below:
NZ$11,800 allowance towards flights and luxury accommodation:
• Flights: Economy class return flights for two from Auckland/Wellington/Christchurch/Dunedin [Recommended from winner’s nearest capital city] to Rome, Italy.
• Accommodation: Room share at The First Hotel Roma, Rome, Italy. Winner will need a current/valid credit card at request of hotel to hold against room for any additional charges.
NZ$200 Activities allowance:
1) Entry for two to the National Gallery of Modern Art
2) Dessert and Cake Food Tour for two.
NZ$2,000 Spending Money Fulfilled via electronic funds transfer to the winner’s nominated New Zealand Bank account.
6. Additional Prize conditions:
As per conditions of entry. Prizes are transferable but cannot be converted to cash. Winner is responsible for any costs over and above the allowance budget for each component of the prize package.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries that are not associated with an Eligible Purchase, or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Proof of purchase may be required by winners drawn on communication of winning. Winners may supply via photo by email.
Flights and accommodation are subject to availability at time of booking. Additional spending money, meals, taxes, valid passports, visas, transport to & from departure point additional transfers, insurance & all other ancillary costs not specifically stated in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry are the responsibility of the winner. It is a condition of accepting the prize that all components of the prize be taken during the trip and all persons taking the trip depart from & return to the winner's nearest capital city at the same time unless otherwise agreed by the Promoter.
Trip to be booked in within 12 months of confirmation of being prize winner.
7. Foodstuffs collects personal information for the purposes of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, you consent to the Foodstuffs disclosing your personal information to third party suppliers of prizes (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize.
8. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member con tact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
9. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
10. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
11. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If any prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period (if any) stated, and no arrangement has been made between the Promoter and the winner, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn on the same term and conditions as the original draw.
12. The prize is transferable, but not redeemable for cash.
13. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
15. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
17. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
18. Any questions regarding this competition contact the Promoter Nestle New Zealand Limited 0800 830 840 – Beverages Shopper Activation Manager