Be in to win a Powerade supporters pack when you buy any 2 Powerade 750ml in a single transaction and scan your Clubcard.
1. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’).
2. The competition commences on 16/04/2018 and runs until close of trade on 13/05/2018 (‘Promotion Period’).
3. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase 2 Powerade 750ml products from any New World Supermarket nationally during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment.
4. Entrants into the competition must be aged 18 years or older.
5. Prize winners will be drawn on 28/05/2018 by random electronic selection from all entries. The first 140 (1 per store) drawn will each win a Powerade Super Rugby Supporters Kit
6. Each Powerade Super Rugby Kit consists of:
a. 1x Adidas Super Rugby Jersey valued at $149.90;
b. 1x Super Rugby Ball valued at $39.90; and
c. 1x Powerade Bag valued at $39.90.
7. Total prize pool value is $32,387.70.
8. The Super Rugby Jersey’s sizes vary from Medium to X-Large and will be allocated randomly. Sizes and region of the jerseys are not transferable or exchangeable.
9. Each prize pack will relate to the Super Rugby Region in which that store is located. For example, Canterbury stores will receive Crusaders Rugby Jerseys, Otago region will receive Highlanders Jerseys, Wellington region will receive Hurricanes Jerseys, Waikato/Bay of Plenty will receive Gallagher Chiefs Jerseys and the Auckland region will receive Blues Jerseys.
10. Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of preliminary winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
11. Each winner should look to the manufacturer of products awarded as a Prize for all warranties. However, these Terms and Conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
12. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable.
13. By entering this competition you consent to the Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited disclosing your personal information to suppliers of prizes (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize.
14. If you are the winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member contact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
15. For your entry to be eligible to win, your Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
16. Clubcard Terms and Conditions also apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.newworld.co.nz/clubcard/clubcard-terms-and-conditions/clubcard-terms/
17. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If any prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period stated, and no arrangement has been made between the Promoter and the winner, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.