Be in to win a trip for two to the NRL Grand Final in Sydney worth $9500! Plus there are five runner up prizes of NRL and Schick products. To be in the draw, simply purchase any TWO Schick Hydro products from New World and scan your Clubcard.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) [and the Supplier jointly (“Edgewell Personal Care New Zealand”)(‘Promoter’).
2. The competition commences on Monday 17 July 2017 and runs until close of trade on to Sunday 12 August 2017 (‘Promotion Period’).
3. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any two (2) Schick Hydro products from any New World supermarkets nationally during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment.
4. Prize winners will be drawn on Monday 28 August by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first eligible winner drawn will win the trip for two (2) to the NRL Grand Final. Five (5) additional eligible winners drawn will win one (1) of five (5) NRL Sports Prize Packs.
5. There is one (1) major prize and five (5) secondary prize packs to be won as set out below.
6. Major prize: return airfares for two (2) passengers, including luggage allowance and inflight meals and entertainment, between Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch and Sydney, Australia. Two (2) nights accommodation in a twin share room in a central Sydney hotel. Private car transfers from Sydney airport to hotel and from hotel to Sydney airport. Two (2) tickets to the NRL Grand Final. Passes or tickets to selected Sydney attractions. NRL merchandise pack. Schick product pack. Total prize value is NZD$9,500.00.
7. Secondary prizes: NRL merchandise and Schick product valued at $450.00 per pack.
8. Entrants must be 18 years or older, hold a valid passport and be available to travel to Australia from Saturday 30 September to Monday 2 October 2017. Winner of the NRL Grand Final prize must make their own way to Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch for flights to and from Australia. Ground transport, fuel and parking costs incurred in New Zealand are not included in this prize.
9. Foodstuffs collects personal information for the purposes of conducting this competition. By entering this competition you consent to the Foodstuffs disclosing your personal information to third party suppliers of prizes (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize.
10. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member con tact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
11. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
12. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
13. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If any prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period (if any) stated, and no arrangement has been made between the Promoter and the winner, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn on the same term and conditions as the original draw.
14. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
15. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
17. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
19. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
20. Any questions regarding this competition contact the Promoter Rachel Doyle – firstname.lastname@example.org