Step it up this summer, and be in to win a Fitbit Flex 2 with Scholl. Simply purchase $20 or more of Scholl products from New World in a single purchase, scan your Clubcard and you are in the draw.
Terms and conditions
1. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and the Supplier RB NZ Limited
2. The competition commences on 08/1/18 and runs until close of trade on 4/2/18 (‘Promotion Period’).
3. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase $20 or more of Scholl Product from any New World supermarkets nationally during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment.
4. Prize winners will be drawn on 19/2/18 by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first eligible winner per store drawn will win a Fitbit Flex 2.
5. There is 1 x Fitbit Flex 2 to be won per store valued at RRP$169 to be won as set out below.
6. Foodstuffs collects personal information for the purposes of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, you consent to the Foodstuffs disclosing your personal information to third party suppliers of prizes (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize.
7. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member con tact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
8. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
9. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
10. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If any prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period (if any) stated, and no arrangement has been made between the Promoter and the winner, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn on the same term and conditions as the original draw.
11. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
12. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
14. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
16. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
17. Any questions regarding this competition contact the Promoter Hamish.email@example.com