Be in to win a Hawaiian Escape for 2, valued at $14,000. Simply purchase any 2 Weight Watchers products in a single transaction and scan your Clubcard to go in the draw to win.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand, aged 18 years and over. (eligible entrants).
3. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Foodstuffs (N.Z) Limited (New World Supermarkets), Partners, Agencies and their related corporate bodies, are not eligible to enter this promotion. As a condition to accepting the Prize, the Winner and their travel companion must sign documentation, evidencing their identity and age, as well as to include a Legal Release and Indemnity, before claiming their Prize.
4. The Promotion commences at 9am on Monday 9 October, 2017 and closes at 5pm on Sunday 5 November 2017 (‘promotion period’). The Promoter is not responsible for any late, misdirected or lost entries and takes no responsibility for any entries which are lodged incorrectly.
5. To be eligible to enter and receive one entry in the Promotion, participants must purchase 2 Weight Watchers products, in a single transaction from any New World Supermarket, nationally, then scan their valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment, during the Promotion Period. All eligible entries will be entered in the draw. There is no limit to the number of times an entrant may enter this Promotion.
6. The Promoter reserve reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
The Prize draw, using a random electronic selection process will take place at 2.00pm on Monday 20th November, 2017 at Foodstuffs (N.Z) Limited, 95 May Road, Mount Roskill, Auckland 1041, New Zealand. All eligible entries received during the promotion period will be entered into the draw. The first valid and eligible entry drawn will be the Grand Prize Winner. The winner will be notified by phone and in writing within 5 business days after the draw, using the Winner’s Club Card member contact details.
If, for any reason, the Promoter is unable to contact the Winner within that period, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner drawn in the same place and time as in Clause 4 on Tuesday 28th November 2017.
7. The Grand Prize includes:
• Return economy airfares for 2 people to Hawaii, USA from Auckland on an airline selected by the Promoter. (Flight associated taxes are included).
• 5 nights accommodation for 2 people at a 4 star Hotel selected by the Promoter. Breakfasts included.
• A meal for 2 people at a Michelin - starred Restaurant, to the value of $500.
• A Jurassic Park & Movie location Location Tour for 2. (separate conditions will apply).
• A $1,000 Gift Voucher to spend at DFS (Duty Free Stores) in Oahu.
8. Total maximum value of the Prize Bank is $14,000, which is correct at the time of publication. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in any element of the Prize. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Travel must be booked at least 3 months in advance of the travel date and all elements of the prize, including travel must be completed by, Monday 5 November 2018 and is subject to block out periods and booking availability of the airfares, accommodation, and ground arrangements. Travel cannot be refunded for cash, exchanged or transferred, and cannot be used in conjunction with any Frequent Flyer Programme.
10. All components of the Grand Prize must be taken together. All elements of the prize are subject to individual supplier conditions. Travel restrictions may apply. The Winner and their travel companion must travel together. Meals, transfer costs, tips, domestic travel to and from any departure point, room service, telephone charges and any other personal expenses, (other than those specified in clause 8), is the responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion. If for any reason, the winner is unable to accept their Prize as stated, and within the validity date, the winner will forfeit the Prize and no compensation will be given in lieu. Once flights and accommodation have been booked and tickets and vouchers issued, no further changes will be permitted. The Itinerary & all elements of the Prize will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
11. Any travel or entry documentation such as Passports, USA entry Visas & any Insurances, will be the responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion. It is the Winner’s responsibility to check with all government travel advisory and immigration authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, payments and expenditure incurred as a result of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion. The Winner and their Travel Companion may be required to present a valid credit card at the time of checking in at the Hotel.
12. If any portion of the Grand Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize, or any element of the Prize, for an element of similar theme and of equal value, subject to any Government regulation and subsequent approval. The Promoter is not responsible for any cancellation, postponement, delay or rescheduling of any element of the Prize. Any costs, without limitation, incurred, will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
13. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original Grand Prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter and any associated companies involved in the Promotion, make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at Grand Prize destination. It is the sole responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion, to first check with all government travel advisory information regarding the safety and any other situation at the Grand Prize destination.
14. The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under New Zealand Consumer Law which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions, at any time.
16. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
17. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
18. The Promoter will collect information about entrants to include them in this Promotion and to award the Prizes. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this competition.
19. By participating in this Promotion, entrants consent to the storage of their entry information on the databases of the Promoter, its related bodies and all Partners involved in this Promotion.
20. The Promoter and its related bodies and/or Partners may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services, including contacting entrants via by email, mail, phone and/or SMS without further reference or compensation to the entrant, for an indefinite period or until the entrant opts out from receiving offers or deals from any Partner involved with this Promotion.
21. By entering the promotion, entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including a photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter, without compensation.
The Promoters are: NZ Limited (Foodstuffs) 95 May Road, Mount Roskill, Auckland 1041, New Zealand.