- Meal Type:
- Prep Time:
- 20 minutes
Hats off to these terrifying treats!
- 1 pkt of Griffin’s Toffee Pops
- 1 pkt of Hershey’s Kisses
- Orange Icing:
- ½ C icing sugar
- 2-3 T hot water
- ½ -1 tsp of orange essence
- Orange food colouring
1. For the icing, mix hot water, orange colouring and icing sugar to a smooth paste.
2. Place a dollop of icing (the size of a 20c coin) on each Toffee Pop.
3. Place a Hershey’s Kiss onto each orange dollop. Leave to set.
4. Decorate with Halloween themed lollies for extra scary fun!
- Marty the Backyard Cook
These bite-size ghosts are incredibly cute and delicious to eat. If you’ve never made little meringues before these are great fun. You can make them all sorts of shapes and sizes, so don’t stress if they end up a little wonky, they’ll still taste wonderful.
Take a look at these long (but delicious) witches fingers. Remember, it doesn’t matter if the red icing is a bit messy - witches don’t have manicures!