Terms and conditions
KitchenAid ovenware promotion terms and conditions
1. Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs) is the promoter of the New World KitchenAid Ovenware Promotion (Promotion).
2. By accepting a sticker and/or a KitchenAid Collectable (as defined below) you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is being run at all New World stores nationwide plus online at newworld.co.nz/shop and through the New World mobile application (Participating Stores).
Promotion Period – while stocks last
4. The Promotion runs from 15 November 2021 – 30 January 2022 in South Island stores, and 15 November 2021 – 6 February 2022 in North Island stores, or until stock of any or all KitchenAid Collectables run out (Promotion Period).
5. For the avoidance of doubt, this Promotion will run while stocks last which means that if stock of any of the KitchenAid Collectables run out, the Promotion may end prior to 30 January 2022 in South Island stores and 6 February 2022 in North Island stores. Some Participating Stores may run out of stock of one or more KitchenAid Collectables earlier than other Participating Stores.
How to get a Sticker
6. To collect a sticker, you must spend $20 or more (excluding spend on Christmas Club deposits, gift cards, prepaid debit cards, travel card top ups, phone card top ups, tobacco products, New Zealand Lotteries tickets and purchases paid for through charge accounts or purchases intended for wholesale or resale) in a single transaction at any Participating Store during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Spend).
7. Subject to clauses 16, 17 and 18, one sticker will be given per Qualifying Spend. For example, $20 = 1 sticker, $40 = 2 stickers, $60 = 3 stickers and so on.
8. Stickers must be collected on one pre-printed official ‘New World KITCHENAID Collector’s Card’ and cannot be collected on multiple ‘New World KITCHENAID Collectors Cards’.
9. You can collect a sticker:
a) at checkouts at the time of a Qualifying Spend;
b) from the customer service station when using the self-checkout after a Qualifying Spend; or
c) for online shopping customers who have made a Qualifying Spend, in the envelope containing the stickers earnt and delivered with your groceries.
How to get a KitchenAid Collectable
10. You can redeem the stickers you collect to receive KitchenAid Collectables during the Promotion Period instore in North Island and South Island stores, either at checkout or from the customer service station in accordance with clause 11. If you shop at a North Island store, you can also redeem some products online in accordance with clause 14.
11. Instore redemption at all Participating Stores: To redeem your stickers instore during the Promotion Period, you can either:
a) Stickers only: collect the number of stickers specified in the table below to receive either the Mini Cocotte, Pie Dish or Medium Baker; or
b) Stickers and payment: collect the number of stickers specified below and pay the amount specified in the table below to receive the corresponding KitchenAid Collectable (Cash Top Up); or
c) Stickers and payment and Clubcard: collect the number of stickers specified below, pay the amount specific in the table and swipe or scan your Clubcard to receive the Cast Iron Round Casserole 22cm.
KitchenAid Collectable Stickers only Cash Top Up - Payment and stickers Clubcard exclusive Mini Cocotte 10cm 20 stickers 10 stickers and $20.00 N/A Pie Dish 29cm 30 stickers 15 stickers and $20.00 N/A Medium Baker with Lid 31 x 18.5 x 6cm 40 stickers 20 stickers and $20.00 N/A Cast Iron Grill Pan 26cm* N/A 40 stickers and $60.00 N/A Cast Iron Round Casserole 22cm** N/A 40 stickers and $70.00 Must swipe or scan your Clubcard.
*You can only collect the Cast Iron Grill Pan KitchenAid Collectable by way of Cash Top Up i.e. by collecting 40 stickers and paying $60 to receive the Cast Iron Grill Pan. There is no “stickers only” option for this item.
**The Cast Iron Round Casserole 22cm is available for New World Clubcard members only. This means that in addition to collecting 40 stickers and paying $70, you must also be a New World Clubcard member and swipe or scan your Clubcard to redeem the Cast Iron Round Casserole 22cm. There is no “stickers only” option for this item.
12. If you are making a Cash Top Up to collect a KitchenAid Collectable you must make the required payment at the time the stickers are redeemed.
13. Online redemption available for stickers only at Participating Stores in North Island: If you are an online shopping customer at a Participating Store in the North Island and redeem your stickers for either the Mini Cocotte, Pie Dish or Medium Baker then you can redeem these products when your groceries are delivered during the Promotion Period.The Cash Top Up option is not available if you redeem your stickers when your groceries are delivered in accordance with this clause. This means that you cannot redeem the Cast Iron items via online and you must come in store to redeem the Cast Iron items.
14. Online redemption not available at Participating Stores in South Island. Online redemption of KitchenAid collectables is not available in South Island New World stores. If you are in the South Island, you must go instore to redeem a KitchenAid Collectable in accordance with clause 11.
15. Each KitchenAid Collectable requires a separate full set of stickers, as specified in these terms and conditions, which are not cumulative. For example,
a) you must collect 20 stickers to receive a Mini Cocotte 10cm and you must then collect an additional 20 stickers to receive another Mini Cocotte 10cm; or
b) if you choose the Cash Top Up option, you must collect 10 stickers and pay $20.00 to receive a Mini Cocotte 10cm and you must then collect an additional 10 stickers and pay an additional $20.00 to receive another Mini Cocotte 10cm.
16. At certain times during the Promotion Period, you will be able to collect ‘Bonus Stickers’ by purchasing a particular supplier’s products or product bundle (Bonus Supplier Products or Product Bundle) as part of a minimum total spend at any Participating Store of $20 during the Promotion Period (Eligible Bonus Spend). For example, if a Bonus Supplier Product retailed for $5.00 and you only purchased this product, you would not have made an Eligible Bonus Spend and therefore would not receive a Bonus Sticker. To receive the Bonus Sticker, a total minimum spend of $20 is required. These Bonus Supplier Products and Product Bundles and their promotion dates are listed at www.newworld.co.nz/Kitchenaid. One Bonus Sticker will be given for each Eligible Bonus Spend and may be used towards the required number of stickers required to be collected to put toward a KitchenAid Collectable, as specified in these terms and conditions.
17. Foodstuffs may, at its discretion, select certain time periods during the Promotion Period to be a double sticker period (Double Sticker Period). When customers make a Qualifying Spend during the Double Sticker Period, the customer will receive two stickers for every Qualifying Spend. For example, $20 = 2 stickers, $40 = 4 stickers, $60 = 6 stickers and so on.
Extra sticker for North Island online shopping
18. Foodstuffs will also provide one sticker with every online shopping order with a Qualifying Spend of $20 or more made via newworld.co.nz/shop with a Participating Store in the North Island.
Other things you should know
19. To be eligible to participate in this Promotion you must be 18 years of age or older.
20. Foodstuffs accepts no responsibility for lost stickers or Collector’s Cards.
21. Stickers, Bonus Stickers, Collector’s Cards or KitchenAid Collectables are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
22. Foodstuffs reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time.
23. The Stickers, Collector’s Cards and the KitchenAid Collectables themselves (either individual or complete sets) must not be exchanged or on-sold.
24. If you redeem the Cast Iron Round Casserole 22cm, New World Clubcard Terms & Conditions will also apply.
Exclusion of liability
25. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs and each Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with redeeming stickers in exchange for KitchenAid Collectables.
26. The KitchenAid Collectables require specific care instructions which you will receive if you collect a KitchenAid Collectable. It is your duty to comply with the care instructions. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded and without limiting clause 25, Foodstuffs and each Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature suffered by any person (including direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) in relation to the KitchenAid Collectables if the care instructions are not followed.
27. Foodstuffs and any Participating Store may, in their sole discretion, refuse to provide stickers or a KitchenAid Collectable if it believes that a customer has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
28. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the Promotion the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
29. No failure or delay by Foodstuffs in exercising any right or enforcing any condition will operate as a waiver of any term or condition of the Promotion.
30. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Marketing Department, Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone 0800 463 996.
KitchenAid Clubcard scan and win mixer terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 15/11/2021 and runs until close of trade on 23/01/2022 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry into a weekly draw each time you redeem stickers you have collected (in accordance with the terms and conditions for the KitchenAid promotion) for a KitchenAid ovenware product during the Promotion Period and swipe or scan your Clubcard instore at the time you redeem your KitchenAid ovenware (Eligible Entry) at all New World stores nationwide (Participating Stores).
When you make an Eligible Entry you will automatically be entered into the weekly draw for the week that you made the Eligible Entry.
5. The number of times you can enter the Promotion each week is determined by the number of Eligible Entries made each week during the Promotion Period. For example:
a) if you validly redeem 2 KitchenAid ovenware products during the second week of the Promotion Period and you swipe or scan your Clubcard, you will receive two entries into that week’s prize draw and so on; or
b) if you validly redeem 1 KitchenAid ovenware product in the second week of the Promotion Period and one KitchenAid ovenware product in the fifth week of the Promotion Period, you will receive one entry into the prize draw for the second week of the Promotion Period and one entry into the prize draw for the fifth week of the Promotion Period.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
6. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World, Fly Buys or Air NZ staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase;
c) you must have complied with the KitchenAid promotion terms and conditions (newworld.co.nz/KitchenAid);
d) you must be 18 years of age or older;
e) you must be a current New World Clubcard member;
f) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected
7. During the Promotion Period there is 1x red KitchenAid 4.8L Artisan Stand Mixer (Prize) to be won each week.
8. There are 10 prizes to be won in total during the Promotion Period valued at $1069.00 each. The total prize pool is valued at approximately $10,690 NZD.
9. One winner will be randomly selected by Foodstuffs from all Eligible Entries received during each week of the Promotion Period. The first eligible winner drawn each week will win a Prize. Each winner will be drawn no later than two weeks after the end of the week that the entry was received (for example, for all entries received during the week of Monday 15 November – Sunday 21 November the winner of that week’s Prize will be selected by Sunday 5 December).
If prize becomes unavailable
10. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
11. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or its agent once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Clubcard used to enter the competition. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
12. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Clubcard’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
13. Prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period stated, a further draw may be conducted and the prize allocated to a new winner.
14. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
15. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
16. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
17. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
18. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
19. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Clubcard, will also apply.
20. Foodstuffs reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
22. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Chloe Gotty at Foodstuffs on 09 621 0600 ext 3857.
Participation and stickers
Can anyone participate in the promotion?
Yes, this promotion is open to all New World Customers. Please note that the Cast Iron Casserole is exclusively available for Clubcard customers to redeem.
When can customers earn stickers?
New World customers can earn stickers from 00:01am on 15 November 2021 to 11.59pm on 30 January 2022 in South Island stores, and 00:01am on 15 November 2021 to 11.59pm on 6 February 2022 in North Island stores.
When can customers redeem stickers?
New World customers can redeem stickers for KitchenAid Premium Ovenware from 00:01am on 15 November 2021 to 11.59pm on 13 February 2022 in South Island stores, and 00:01am on 15 November 2021 to 11.59pm on 20 February 2022 in North Island stores, or while stocks last.
How can customers earn stickers?
- For every $20 spent in one transaction after any applicable discounts (“Qualifying Spend”) at any New World store, or at New World Online, New World will provide customers with one sticker.
- There will also be bonus products available each week which will be eligible for an additional sticker with a minimum $20 spend. Please note: In some instances, you must purchase the multi deal to be eligible for a bonus sticker.
- For North Island New World online customers, 1 additional bonus sticker will be given for each online shop during the promotional period.
When does this promotion end?The promotion ends 30 January 2022 in South Island stores and 6 February 2022 in North Island stores, or while stocks last.
Can I collect and redeem stickers at any New World store?
Yes, Customers can earn stickers at any New World store across both the North and South Island & online (for North Island and participating South Island stores). You can redeem your stickers for collectables instore only in South Island stores, and both online and instore in North Island stores. Cash Top Up only available instore.
Can I earn stickers when I shop online?
Yes. You will receive stickers in your online Click & Collect or Delivery order.
For North Island online customers, 1 additional bonus sticker will be given for each online shop during the promotional period.
I placed a Click & Collect/online order and my stickers were missing – help!
We’re sorry to hear that! Please ring the customer services team at your store and let them know that your stickers were missing in your order and they’ll sort you out.
What if the product I want is not available in my local store?
Have a look at the other options to see if there are any others you like (5 ovenware pieces in total available). Look at the Facebook page of other stores for an update on what stock is available.
What if I lose my stickers?
Stickers should be treated like cash and thus cannot be replaced if lost or damaged.
Can I share my stickers with someone else?
You are welcome to share your stickers with friends and family. However, stickers are not cumulative – once you have redeemed a dish you need to start a new booklet.
Can I return or refund my product if I change my mind?
Redeemed products cannot be returned or refunded.
What is cash top up and how does it work to get you the rewards faster?
The cash top-up option means fewer stickers are required to redeem up front, enabling customers to redeem for the ovenware they want that much quicker. Once customers have the number of stickers required for the cash top up option redeem with stickers & cash at checkout. Please note that the Cast Iron Grill Pan and Casserole are only available with Cash Top up.
Are you going to run out of ovenware?
The promotion lasts until 30 January 2022 in South Island stores and 6 February 2022 in North Island stores, but is strictly while stocks last. With every redemption giveaway, we recommend customers to collect and redeem as they go to avoid disappointment, and not wait too long to redeem. We anticipate that much like SMEG last year, there may be ovenware pieces that prove to be more popular, so get your favourites first!
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just go and buy the ovenware?
These KitchenAid Ovenware dishes are exclusive to New World in New Zealand!
I've seen posters about winning a KitchenAid stand mixer, how can I be in to win?
Whenever you redeem a KitchenAid item, simply scan your Clubcard and you’re automatically in the draw to win! There is one to win each week, so every week you redeem and item you’ll be in the draw.
I spend a lot at your store each week for my business with a charge account, why can’t I collect stickers?
Unfortunately as per T&Cs charge account purchases are excluded. This promotion is designed for household shoppers and bulk shops may have an impact on stock levels.
How to get a Sticker:
To collect a sticker, you must spend $20 or more (excluding spend on Christmas Club deposits, gift cards, prepaid debit cards, travel card top ups, phone card top ups, tobacco products, New Zealand Lotteries tickets and purchases paid for through charge accounts or purchases intended for wholesale or resale) in a single transaction at any Participating Store during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Spend).
Range and retail prices
What is the Recommended Retail Price of the ovenware?
Mini Cocotte = $44.90
Pie dish = $ 69.90
Medium Baker with Lid = $89.90
Cast Iron Grill Pan = $179.90
Cast Iron Casserole = $239.90
Can customers purchase the dishes at full retail price?
The ovenware cannot be purchased during the Campaign Period at the retail price.
Do I have to redeem the Mini Cocotte first?
No, you can redeem any piece at any time during the promotion.
Is there anything in particular I should use each dish for?