The Spiegelau glassware promotion ended Sunday 12 January, 2020.
You can redeem your completed sticker booklets for glassware that is still in stock until Sunday 26 January 2020 or WHILE STOCKS LAST.
Cash top ups finished at the promotion end on Sunday 12 January 2020, you can only redeem completed sticker booklets for glassware until Sunday 26 January 2020 or while stocks last.
For North Island customers there is a reservation system in place in stores. You can reserve champagne flutes, red or white wine glasses with a completed sticker booklet at your local store’s Customer Service desk. Stock is limited and we do not guarantee that we will be able to fulfil your request or that you will get the style of glassware you have requested.
For South Island customers please head into store with your completed sticker booklets and they will be redeemed for a $10 New World Gift Card until Sunday 26 January, 2020.
Read full promotion terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
Read New World Spiegelau promotion terms and conditions
1. Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs) is the promoter of the New World Spiegelau Glassware Promotion (Promotion).
2. By accepting a sticker and/or a Collectable (as defined below) you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is being run at all New World stores nationwide plus online at ishopnewworld.co.nz and through the I Shop mobile application (Participating Stores).
4. The Promotion runs from 4 November 2019 – 12 January 2020 or until stock of any or each Collectable runs out (Promotional Period).
How to get a Sticker
5. To collect a sticker, you must spend $20 or more (excluding spend on Christmas Club deposits, gift cards, prepaid debit cards, travel card top ups, phone card top ups, tobacco products, New Zealand Lotteries tickets and purchases paid for through charge accounts or purchases intended for wholesale or resale) in a single transaction at any Participating Store during the Promotional Period (Qualifying Spend).
6. Subject to clauses 0 and 14, one sticker will be given per Qualifying Spend. For example, $20 = 1 sticker, $40 = 2 stickers, $60 = 3 stickers and so on.
7. Stickers must be collected on one pre-printed official ‘New World Spiegelau Collector’s Card’ and cannot be collected on multiple ‘New World Spiegelau Collectors Cards’.
8. You can get a sticker:
a. at checkouts at the time of a Qualifying Spend;
b. from the customer service station when using the self-checkout after a Qualifying Spend; or
c. for online shopping customers who have made a Qualifying Spend, in the envelope containing the stickers earnt and delivered with your groceries.
How to get a Collectable
9. You can redeem the stickers you collect to receive Collectables during the Promotional Period in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. Instore: If you redeem your stickers instore during the Promotional Period, you can either: a. Stickers only: collect the number of stickers specified below to receive the corresponding Collectable; or b. Stickers and payment: collect the number of stickers specified below and pay the amount specified below to receive the corresponding Collectable (Cash Top Up).
Collectable Stickers only Cash Top Up - Payment and stickers 2 x New World Spiegelau Red Wine Glass 30 stickers 12 stickers and $10.00 2 x New World Spiegelau White Wine Glass 30 stickers 12 stickers and $10.00 2 x New World Spiegelau Champagne Flute 30 stickers 12 stickers and $10.00 2 x New World Spiegelau Long Drink 35 stickers 14 stickers and $10.00 2 x New World Spiegelau Whiskey Glass 35 stickers 14 stickers and $10.00 2 x New World Spiegelau Beer Glass 25 stickers 10 stickers and $10.00
11. If you are using the Cash Top Up option you must make the required payment at the time the stickers are redeemed in accordance with clause 8.a or 8.b.
12. Online: If you are an online shopping customer and redeem your stickers when your groceries are delivered during the Promotional Period, you must collect the number of stickers below to receive the corresponding Collectable. The Cash Top Up option is not available if you redeem your stickers when your groceries are delivered in accordance with clause 8.c.
2 x New World Spiegelau Red Wine Glass 30 stickers
2 x New World Spiegelau White Wine Glass 30 stickers
2 x New World Spiegelau Champagne Flute 30 stickers
2 x New World Spiegelau Long Drink 35 stickers
2 x New World Spiegelau Whiskey Glass 35 stickers
2 x New World Spiegelau Beer Glass 25 stickers
13. Each Collectable requires a separate full set of stickers, as specified in clauses 10 (for instore) and 12 (for online), which are not cumulative. For example, a. you must collect 30 stickers to receive a pair of Spiegelau Red Wine Glasses and you must then collect an additional 30 stickers to receive another pair of Spiegelau Red Wine Glasses; or b. if you are redeeming your stickers instore and choose the Cash Top Up option, you must collect 12 stickers and pay $10.00 to receive a pair of Spiegelau Red Wine Glasses and you must then collect an additional 12 stickers and pay an additional $10.00 to receive another pair of Spiegelau Red Wine Glasses.
At certain times during the Promotional Period, you will be able to collect ‘Bonus Stickers’ by purchasing a particular supplier’s products or product bundle (Bonus Supplier Products or Product Bundle). These products and their promotion dates are listed at here. One Bonus Sticker will be given for each Bonus Supplier Product or Product Bundle purchased and may be used towards the required number of stickers required to be collected to receive a Collectable, as noted in clause 10 and 12.
14. During certain time periods during the Promotional Period, as selected by the Promoter (Double Sticker Period), when customers make a Qualifying Spend during the Double Sticker Period, the customer will receive two stickers for every Qualifying Spend. For example, $20 = 2 stickers, $40 = 4 stickers, $60 = 6 stickers and so on.
Other things you should know
15. To be eligible to participate in this Promotion you must be 18 years of age or older. 16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost stickers or Collector’s Cards.
17. Stickers, Bonus Stickers, Collector’s Cards or Collectables are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time.
19. The Stickers, Collector’s Cards and the Collectables themselves (either individual or complete sets) must not be exchanged or on-sold.
Exclusion of liability
20. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter and each Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with redeeming stickers in exchange for Collectables.
21. The Promoter and any Participating Store may, in their sole discretion, refuse to provide stickers or a Collectable if it believes that a customer has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
22. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the promotion the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
23. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Marketing Department, Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone 0800 463 996.