Promotion has ended.
Congratulations to our winners:
Don't miss out, join today.
Competition terms and conditionsPRIZE DRAW – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
Promoter2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs).
Promotion Period and how to enter3. The competition commences on 11/1/21 and runs until close of trade on 24/1/21 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw when you join Clubcard either through the New World App or online at clubcard.co.nz during the Promotion Period (Eligible Entry).
5. When you join Clubcard either through the New World App or online at clubcard.co.nz you will automatically be entered into the draw. You do not have to have received your physical Clubcard in the post. This competition only applies to digital Clubcard enrolments. Paper enrolment forms and call centre enrolments are not eligible.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize6. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
(a) you cannot be a New World or Fly Buys staff member;
(b) you must have made an Eligible Entry;
(c) you must be 18 years of age or older. If a winner is under 18 years of age, at Foodstuffs’ sole discretion, their prize may be deferred to a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older, who may be asked to sign an acknowledgement of their agreement to these Terms and Conditions, or, the prize may be awarded to another winner;
(d) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected7. The prize winners will be drawn by Foodstuffs by 15/2/21( 3 weeks after prize draw closes) by random electronic selection from all entries received at the end of the Promotion Period. The first 48 eligible winners drawn will win a SMEG hand blender. There are 48 SMEG hand blenders with a RRP of $450 each to be won.
If prize becomes unavailable8. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
Notifying winners9. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or its agent once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details you provided to register for Clubcard. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
10. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being provided, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
Prize conditions11. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period stated, a further draw may be conducted and the prize allocated to a new winner.
12. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
13. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms14. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability15. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs its respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
Disputes16. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
Additional terms17. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Clubcard, will also apply.
18. Foodstuffs reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
20. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Foodstuffs Amy Quinn at [email protected]