Purchase two Barista Bros. products, scan your Clubcard and be in to win a trip to Rio de Janeiro!
1. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited (‘Barista Bros.’), together referred to as the ‘Promoter’.
2. Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is “Win a trip to Rio”.
4. The competition commences at 8.00am on Monday 19.11.2018 and runs until close of trade on Sunday 16.12.2018 (‘Promotion Period’).
5. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any two Barista Bros. products in one transaction from any New World supermarket nationally during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment (Eligible Purchase).
6. The Promotion applies to purchases made in New Zealand and entry is only open to residents of New Zealand that are 18 years of age or older.
7. Employees of Barista Bros. or related companies, agencies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter. Employees of Foodstuffs or related companies, Foodstuffs’ agencies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
8. This Promotion is run exclusively through New World stores in New Zealand. Entrants must have a valid, current New World Clubcard to enter and this Clubcard must be scanned at time of Eligible Purchase.
9. The Prize winner will be drawn on 03.01.2019 by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first eligible winner drawn will win the major prize.
10. Prize: There is ONE major prize to be won as set out below:
(a) Return economy class flights for 2 adults from the winner’s nearest commercial New Zealand airport to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
(b) All airline and airport taxes
(c) Return private transfers from Rio de Janeiro airport to accommodation
(d) 7 nights 5* Rio de Janeiro accommodation twin share
(e) Daily breakfast
(f) $2,500 NZD spending money
(g) The winner may choose a maximum of four of the following activities to be undertaken in Rio de Janeiro:
i. Activity 1: A private Rio nightlife tour which includes a guide/driver, entrance fee to all bars and clubs
ii. Activity 2: A traditional Brazilian personalised cooking class for 2
iii. Activity 3: Visit an original historic coffee farm in Rio de Janeiro’s coffee valley including a driver/guide, transport and entrance fees
iv. Activity 4: A customized private full day tour of Rio. See and do the things you love with your own personal local guide. Your tour includes all transport, a customized itinerary and a professional driver/guide for the day
v. Activity 5: Exclusive early access to Christ The Redeemer for 2 including expert guide and transport; and
vi. Activity 6: Visit top Rio de Janeiro spots like Copacabana Beach, Sugar Loaf Mountain and Rodrigo de Freitas Lake with a 3 hour bike tour with professional guide for 2 people.
vii. Activity 7: Learn how to make Brazil’s signature caipirinha cocktail. This includes a class, tasting and walking tour for 2.
11. The main prize is valued at $18,300 NZD.
12. The Prize excludes the items listed below (such list is not exhaustive) which are therefore the responsibility of the winner and his/her companion:
(a) Valid passports and applicable visas;
(b) All other costs and personal expenses such as shopping, transportation (other than the transportation specified), food and beverage expenses and taxes;
(c) Accommodation related charges other than the room rates, such as phone calls, room service, in-room movies, laundry, mini-bar charges, loss of hotel property, damage to hotel property, or any other expenses incurred in the hotel other than those stated above.
13. Conditions apply to each activity and the supplier will liaise with the winner to provide an activity suitable to the age and fitness of the winner and their companion. Activities are subject to availability at time of booking.
14. Travel cannot be taken from 02/03/19 to 09/03/19 and 20/06/19 to 31/07/19. Any alterations, extensions or variations on travel dates will be at the expense of the winner. Any changes or additions to the booking may incur a cancellation or amendment fee, at the expense of the winner. Each winner will be solely responsible for his/her companions, including ensuring that the companions comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
15. On being notified of winning the Prize, the winner will be referred to Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd to confirm trip attendees, destination, means of travel and activities to be included. Any costs over and above the items listed under point 10, will be at the cost of the winner and no portion of the prize is redeemable for cash or cash products including but not limited to Travelex & Foreign Currency.
16. All travel is subject to availability. Travel is valid until 30 November 2019. All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates.
17. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices.
18. For international travel the Prize winner and companion must be in possession of a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity on it prior to departure.
19. The Prize winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Visas, valid passports, additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel redeemer and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred.
20. The Prize winner and travel companion must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel and it is their responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point.
22. By accepting the Prize, the winner gives express consent to the Promoter to be able to provide his/her and their companion’s personal information to the airline, transfer providers, accommodation providers and activities providers to make and confirm their bookings.
23. If you are selected as a winner, Foodstuffs or Barista Bros. will make reasonable efforts to notify you of your selection within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member contact details. You must confirm your acceptance of the prize within 5 days of being notified. If for any reason Foodstuffs or Barista Bros. are unable to make contact with you within that period, or you do not confirm your acceptance of the prize in accordance by this deadline, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
24. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
25. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz
26. The prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize is for personal use and must not be used for commercial purposes. The value of the prize may vary over time, and the Promoter is not responsible for such variations in value. The Prize must be taken and used as stated and no compensation will be payable if an individual is unable to use the Prize as stated. Any tax implications are the responsibility of the winner.
27. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
29. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. These terms and conditions must be read subject to those statutory provisions and will not affect any statutory rights that an entrant may have in relation to this Promotion.
30. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
31. The Prize is also subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of any accommodation / transport / services / transfers / ticket providers, and in particular, any health, behaviour, age and safety requirements. Any tickets or vouchers issued as part of the Prize are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use, are only valid for use within the stated duration on the tickets or vouchers issued, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
32. If a Prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
33. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
34. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
37. Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram; and to release Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram.
38. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
39. For any questions regarding this competition contact the Promoter email@example.com