Buy any two Pams products and scan your Clubcard, before Sunday 17 March, and be in to win a Pams Superfood Hamper. There's one to be won in every New World store!
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on Monday 4 March 2019 and runs until close of trade on Sunday 17th March 2019 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any 2 Pams products during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard instore at the time of payment (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores nationwide including Fresh Collective by New World stores and ishopnewworld.co.nz (Participating Stores).
5. When your Clubcard is scanned you will automatically be entered into the draw.
6. You will only receive one entry into the competition for every 2 products (multiple entries per transaction possible, maximum number of entries a single member or account can have is 20).
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
7. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
(a) you cannot be a New World staff member;
(b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned your Clubcard at the time of purchase;
(c) you must be 18 years of age or older. If a winner is under 18 years of age, at Foodstuffs’ sole discretion, their prize may be deferred to a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older, who may be asked to sign an acknowledgement of their agreement to these Terms and Conditions, or, the prize may be awarded to another winner;
(d) you must be a current Clubcard member;
(e) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected
8. One winner for each Participating Store will be selected randomly from all the eligible entries received from that store at the end of the Promotional Period.
9. There is one prize per Participating Store, with each prize being a Pams Superfood Hamper. The retail value of each prize is $50 (including GST). The total prize pool is valued at $7000 (140 stores nationwide).
If prize becomes unavailable
10. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant if a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
11. Winners will be drawn on Wednesday 27th March 2019. The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of Foodstuffs by Wednesday 27th March 2019. There are 140 prizes to be won in total, one per Participating Store, with each prize a Pams Superfood Hamper. A winner for each Participating Store will be selected randomly from all the eligible entries received from that store at the end of the Promotional Period.
12. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or its agent once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Clubcard used to enter the competition. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
13. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Clubcard’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
14. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
15. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
16. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
17. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
18. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
19. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Clubcard, depending on the card you swipe or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
21. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
22. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the applicable Clubcard terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
23. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact0800 463 996.