Travel like a Boss. Be in to win a trip to Japan worth $15k
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This promotion may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this promotion is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Frucor Suntory New Zealand Limited (‘Supplier’) jointly (Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The promotion commences on 30/05/22 and runs until close of trade on 26/06/22 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any Suntory Boss Coffee product (Participating Product) in a single transaction during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card (Loyalty Card) instore at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for I shop purchases (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores nationwide plus online at www.newworld.co.nz/shop, but excluding Fresh Collective by New World stores and including Shoprite Inglewood (Participating Stores).
5. If you have made an Eligible Purchase , when your Loyalty Card is scanned (or Loyalty Card number entered in the case of online purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
6. You will only receive one entry into the promotion when you complete the steps at clause 4, even if you purchase multiple Participating Products in your Eligible Purchase.
7. If an entry is made by a secondary card holder scanning that Loyalty Card, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Loyalty Card card holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
8. To be eligible to enter this promotion and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World or Loyalty Card staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned your Loyalty Card at the time of purchase or entered your Loyalty Card details online before the time of payment (for I shop purchases);
c) you must be a current Loyalty Card member;
d) you must consent to the Promoter using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the promotion on request for no additional compensation;
e) you must be at least 18 years old.
How winners will be selected and Prize Details
9. The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of the Promoters by 29/06/22 by random electronic selection from all entries received during the Promotion Period. The first eligible entry drawn will win a NZD$15,000 Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd (F2T) travel voucher to design a trip to Japan with F2T (Prize).
The Prize can be used towards: Flights, Accommodation, Tours, Cruising, Attractions, Travel insurance, Car Hire, Concerts, Group Tours such as coach or special interest trips, sporting events and any taxes involved in the bookings thereof, up to the value of NZD$15,000. Unless otherwise stated, any other costs associated with the Prize, including but not limited to passports, visas, taxes, additional spending money, meals, in-room charges and accommodation incidentals, and any costs over NZD$15,000 are the responsibility of the Prize winner.
The Prize winner will use F2T’s services to plan their trip to Japan.
10. The Prize is valid for 3 years. All travel in connection with the Prize must occur before July 2025 (the Travel Period). All travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with an accommodation partner. The Prize winner must make all bookings and documentation relating to the Prize through F2T or their agents. All bookings must be submitted by the Prize winner to F2T a minimum of 45 days before the winner’s requested departure date.
In the event travel is not possible during the Travel Period due to border closures, travel restrictions, lockdowns or if the Promoters determine, at their discretion, that travel is unsafe, the Prize will be substituted for NZD$15,000 cash.
11. Acceptance of the Prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by F2T and the terms and conditions of any supplier, including airline carriers. If the Prize winner cannot accept those terms and conditions for any reason, their Prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
12. The winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once a booking is confirmed and ticketed.
13. The Winner is responsible for organising transport to/from the airport departure/return point. The Prize winner (and any travel companion) must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
14. The Winner is responsible for meeting all travel and health requirements. It is the Winner’s responsibility to check all government travel advisories regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, expenditure or inability to travel as a consequence of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the Winner. If the winner cannot travel or participate in any activity by reason of their having failed to meet any travel or health requirement, their Prize (or the affected element of the Prize) will be void without any entitlement to compensation. For the avoidance of doubt, inability to travel under this clause does not entitle the winner to a cash substitution for the Prize under clause 11.
15. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any of the destinations or events forming part of the Prize. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to check government travel advisories and/or conditions regarding the safety of any travel destination.
16. Acceptance of a Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without compensation, and any copyright will vest in the Promoter.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
19. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. Except in the limited circumstances covered by clause 11, the Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and cannot be redeemd for cash.
If prize becomes unavailable
21. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a Prize, or any part of it, becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoter may substitute a prize of its choice.
22. The winner will be notified by the Promoter within 5 working days of the prize draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the promotion (or the primary Loyalty Card card holder if a secondary card was used).
23. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring, or if the Promoter determines that the winner is not eligible to participate in the promotion, their Prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the Prize allocated to the new winner. In that case, the original winner will not be entitled to any compensation.
24. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit their Prize to the next eligible winner. In that case, the original winner will not be entitled to any compensation.
Verifying compliance with these terms
25. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment), to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
26. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Supplier, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, and their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the Prize.
27. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the promotion including eligibility the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
28. The Promoters are not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems. Entries will be deemed received at the time they are received by the Promoters, and not at the time they are submitted by an entrant.
29. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the promotion and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
31. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs (Suite 1, 60 Roma Road, Mount Roskill, Auckland), Loyalty and if applicable your Loyalty Card provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. Failure to provide requested information may disqualify a person from being able to receive the Prize. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this promotion and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the applicable Loyalty Card terms and conditions. Foodstuffs and Loyalty may disclose your personal information to a third party, including to the Supplier (86 Plunket Avenue, Manukau, Auckland, New Zealand) and Raydar Limited (318 Richmond Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland), for the purpose of facilitating prize redemption. You have the right to request access to your personal information and to request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 2020. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
32. Any questions regarding this promotion contact [email protected].