Receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any 2 V Energy products in one transaction and scan your Clubcard.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This promotion may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this promotion is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Frucor Suntory New Zealand Limited (‘Supplier’) jointly (Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The promotion commences on 02/05/22 and runs until close of trade on 29/05/22 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any 2 V Energy products in one transaction during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card (Loyalty Card) instore at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for online purchases (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores nationwide plus online at www.newworld.co.nz/shop, but excluding Fresh Collective by New World stores and including Shoprite Inglewood (Participating Stores).
5. When your Loyalty Card is scanned (or Loyalty Card number entered in the case of online purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
6. You will only receive one entry into the promotion when you complete the steps at clause 4, even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
7. If an entry is made by a secondary card holder scanning that Loyalty Card, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Loyalty Card holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
8. To be eligible to enter this promotion and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World or Clubcard staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned your Loyalty Card at the time of purchase or entered your Loyalty Card details online before the time of payment (for online purchases);
c) you must be a current Clubcard member;
d) you must consent to the Promoter using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the promotion on request for no additional compensation;
e) you must be at least 18 years old.
How winners will be selected
The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of the Promoters by 13/06/22 by random electronic selection from all entries received during the Promotion Period. The first 4 eligible winners drawn will win an Acer Nitro 5 15.6” Gaming Laptop (valued at NZ$2884.00 RRP), a Forza Horizon 5 Digital Game Code (valued at NZ$109.95 RRP), an Xbox Wireless Controller Carbon Black (valued at NZ$99.00 RRP), an Xbox Wireless Headset (valued at NZ$169.00 RRP), 1 x Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse (RRP NZ$119), 1 x Razer Gigantus V2 Mouse Mat – Medium (RRP NZ$22) and a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3-month Subscription (valued at NZ$59.95 RRP) (Prize). There are 4 Prizes to be won. The total prize pool is valued at NZ$13,851.60
If prize becomes unavailable
9. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a Prize, or any part of it, becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoter may substitute a prize of its choice.
10. Winners will be notified by the Promoter once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the promotion (or the primary Loyalty Card card holder if a secondary card was used).
11. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring, or if the Promoter determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in the promotion, their Prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the Prize allocated to the new winner. In that case, the original winner will not be entitled to any compensation.
12. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit their Prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions. In that case, the original winner will not be entitled to any compensation.
13. Prizes will be delivered to the address nominated by the winner within 31 days of the winner providing the Promoter with a valid New Zealand residential delivery address.
14. Acceptance of a Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without compensation, and any copyright will vest in the Promoter.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
17. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
19. Winners can only be awarded one Prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional Prize, the Prize will be forfeited (without compensation), a further draw will be conducted, and the Prize allocated to the new winner.
20. Microsoft Game Pass terms of redemption
a) The XboxGame Pass Ultimate 3-month Subcription Prize can be redeemed via the Microsoft redemption portal (available online at https://microsoft.com/redeem). Each Prize Redemption Code will be valid from the date the Redemption Code is issued to the winner, however it must be redeemed at https://microsoft.com/redeem on or before three (3) months from date of issue. After this date, redemption is not possible. After the 3-month subscription term ends, active membership will be required to play games and online multiplayer; game catalogue varies over time. DLC sold separately; if a game is removed from Xbox Game Pass or your subscription ends, you will need to purchase the game separately to use your DLC. If a prize winner is already an Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold member, the 3-month period of their membership(s) following the date of redemption of the prize will be converted to Ultimate. Future code redemption(s) are also subject to the conversion ratio. All conversions to Ultimate are final. Maximum 36 months of Ultimate redeemed per account at a time. Learn more at https://www.xbox.com/en-NZ/xbox-game-pass.
b) Prize winners will be required to enter their credit card details at https://microsoft.com/redeem in order to redeem the prize. Credit cards will not be charged until the 3-month subscription period concludes. Prize winners will need to manually terminate the Xbox Game Pass subscription prior to the expiry of the 3-month subscription period in order to avoid incurring any charges to their credit card.
c) Redemption and use of the prize is subject to any applicable terms and conditions published by Microsoft Corporation, available here.
21. This promotion is not administered by, or the responsibility of, Microsoft Corporation. By entering this promotion, you understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Microsoft Corporation.
Verifying compliance with these terms
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
23. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Supplier, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, and their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the Prize.
24. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the promotion including eligibility the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
25. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the promotion and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
27. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs (Suite 1, 60 Roma Road, Mount Roskill, Auckland), Loyalty and if applicable your Loyalty Card provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. Failure to provide requested information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a Prize. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this promotion and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the applicable Loyalty Card terms and conditions. Foodstuffs and Loyalty may disclose your personal information to a third party, including to the Supplier (86 Plunket Avenue, Manukau, Auckland, New Zealand) and Raydar Limited (318 Richmond Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland), for the purpose of facilitating prize redemption. You have the right to request access to your personal information and to request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 2020. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
28. Any questions regarding this promotion contact [email protected]