BARISTA BROS New World Promotion – Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this Promotion is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited (‘CCA’), together referred to as the ‘Promoter’.
2. Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is “Win an Air NZ Grabaseat Getaway for Four” (Promotion).
4. The Promotion commences at 8.00am on Monday 03.05.2021 and runs until close of business on Sunday 31.05.2021 (‘Promotion Period’). No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotion Period.
5. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any two Barista Bros and/or Nutriboost products in one transaction from any New World supermarket nationally during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment (Eligible Purchase).
6. The Promotion applies to purchases made in New Zealand and entry is only open to residents of New Zealand that are 18 years of age or older.
7. Employees of Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd or Coca-Cola Oceania Ltd or related companies, agencies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter. Employees of Foodstuffs or related companies, Foodstuffs’ agencies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
8. This Promotion is run exclusively through New World stores in New Zealand. Entrants must have a valid, current New World Clubcard to enter and this Clubcard must be scanned at time of Eligible Purchase.
9. The Prize winner will be drawn on 14.05.2021 by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first three (3) eligible winners drawn will win the Prize.
10. Prize: There are THREE Prizes to be won. Each Prize consists of:
(a) Return economy class flights for 4 people from the winner’s nearest commercial New Zealand airport to, at the winner’s election, one of the following destinations: Queenstown, Christchurch, Auckland, Wellington, or Rotorua;
(b) 3 nights’ accommodation at a 4 star* or over accommodation provider pre-selected by the Promoter;
(c) $1,000 NZD spending money (to be shared by the winner and his/her nominated companions).
11. Each prize package is valued at up to $5,000 NZD. The total prize pool is valued at up to $15,000 NZD.
12. The Prize excludes the items listed below (such list is not exhaustive) which are therefore the responsibility of the winner and his/her companions:
(a) All other costs and personal expenses such as shopping, transportation (other than the economy flights), food and beverage expenses and taxes;
(b) Accommodation related charges other than the room rates, such as phone calls, room service, in-room movies, laundry, mini-bar charges, loss of hotel property, damage to hotel property, or any other expenses incurred in the hotel.
13. The travel period is valid for 12 months after the winner is drawn. Block out periods include all New Zealand School and Public Holidays within the 12 month period. Any alterations, extensions or variations on travel dates will be at the expense of the winner. Any changes or additions to the booking may incur a cancellation or amendment fee, at the expense of the winner. Each winner will be solely responsible for his/her companions, including ensuring that the companions comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
14. On being notified of winning the Prize, the Promoter will refer the winner to an Air New Zealand Grabaseat team member to confirm trip attendees, destination, flights and accommodation to be included. Any costs over and above the Prize components as listed at point 10, will be at the cost of the winner and no portion of the Prize (other than the cash component) is redeemable for cash or cash products including but not limited to Travelex & Foreign Currency.
15. All travel is subject to availability. All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates.
16. All bookings and documentation regarding the Prize must be made via Air New Zealand’s Grabaseat team or their agents. Redeeming the Prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Air New Zealand Grabaseat and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices.
17. The Prize winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Additional spending money, and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel redeemer and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred.
18. The Prize winner and all travel companions must, at their own cost, obtain valid travel insurance for their period of travel and it is their responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point.
19. By accepting the Prize, the winner gives express consent to the Promoter to be able to provide his/her and their companion’s personal information to the airline and accommodation providers to make and confirm their bookings.
20. If you are selected as a winner, Foodstuffs or CCA. will make reasonable efforts to notify you of your selection within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member contact details. You must confirm your acceptance of the Prize within 5 days of being notified. If for any reason Foodstuffs or CCA. are unable to make contact with you within that period, or you do not confirm your acceptance of the Prize in accordance by this deadline, then the Prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
21. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number). The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the Prize draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Clubcard system. In such a case, that winner will forfeit the Prize to the next eligible winner on these Terms and Conditions.
22. If an entry is made by a secondary card holder scanning that New World Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary holder of the New World Clubcard.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of an entrant (including an entrant’s identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment), to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
24. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
25. If for any reason the winner is unable to travel on the finalized dates, the winner will instead be paid NZ $3,500 NZD as an alternative prize.
26. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the Promotion, including eligibility, the decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes in connection with this Promotion, without compensation.
28. The winners have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These terms and conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
29. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
30. If a Prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
31. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, acts of government, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
32. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
34. For reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, it may be necessary for the Promoter to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be posted on www.newworld.co.nz/promotions/competitions].
35. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from the winner winning the Prize. Winners should seek independent financial advice.
36. For any questions regarding this Promotion contact the Promoter [email protected]