Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Coca-Cola Oceania (NZ) Limited (‘Supplier’) jointly (Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter3. The competition commences on 27 July 2020 and runs until 11.59pm on 23 August 2020 (Promotion Period).
Eligible Purchase4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any two Coca-Cola products (Participating Products) during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card instore (Loyalty Card) at the time of payment or when you enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for I shop purchases (Eligible Purchase) at any New World store nationwide, online at www.ishopnewworld.co.nz, or at Shoprite Inglewood, (Participating Stores) but excluding Fresh Collective by New World stores . Note: for online purchases, the delivery date for the Participating Products purchased online must be within the Promotional Period. 5. When your Clubcard is scanned (or Clubcard entered in the case of I shop purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw. 6. You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase multiple Participating Products in your Eligible Purchase. 7. There is a limit of three (3) Eligible Purchases per Clubcard member per day.
8. If an entry is made by a Clubcard secondary card holder scanning that Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Clubcard holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize9. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) you must have made an Eligible Purchase during the Promotion Period and scanned your Clubcard at the time of purchase;
b) for online purchases, the delivery date for the Participating Products purchased online must be within the Promotional Period.
c) you must be a current Clubcard member and be aged 14 years or over;
d) you must consent to the Promoter using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected10. The prize winners will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of Foodstuffs on a weekly basis (the day of the week to be determined by Loyalty in its sole discretion) throughout the Promotion Period by random electronic selection from all eligible entries. The first winner drawn across all Participating Stores, in each week, will win NZD $10,000 cash (Prize). There are 4 Prizes in total to be won. The total prize pool is valued at $40,000.00.
Notifying winners11. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Promoter once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Clubcard used to enter the competition (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs or the Promoter determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the Prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the Prize allocated to the new winner within 5 days of the new draw taking place.
12. Neither the Promoter nor Foodstuffs will be responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Clubcard system, and any such winner will forfeit the Prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
Prize conditions13. The $10,000 Prize will be paid by direct credit within 28 days of receipt of requisite account / contact details from the winner.
14. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Winners can only be awarded one Prize during the Promotion Period. If a winner is drawn for any subsequent weekly Prize, the Prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the Prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms16. Foodstuffs and the Promoter reserve the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications and takes no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged through the Clubcard system. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of user error or technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
18. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (even if caused by negligence) including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or personal injury arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming, benefiting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Disputes19. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
Additional terms20. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Clubcard, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Privacy22. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs, Loyalty and if applicable your Clubcard provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used by the Promoter, or be disclosed to other organisations that may use it to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the Clubcard terms and conditions and without any further reference or payment to the entrant. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
Questions23. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion please contact Coca-Cola Oceania N.Z. Limited at The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (phone 0800 505 123).