Terms and conditions
1, Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions (together, Terms and Conditions). This competition may have additional Terms and Conditions and wherever possible the additional Terms and Conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2, The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (Foodstuffs) and Frucor Suntory (Supplier) jointly (Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 01/02/2021 and runs until close of trade on 28/02/2021 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any two (2) V products in a single transaction during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card (Loyalty Card) instore at the time of payment, or when you enter your Loyalty Card details before the time of payment for I shop purchases (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores nationwide plus online at www.ishopnewworld.co.nz, but excluding Fresh Collective by New World stores and including Shoprite Inglewood (Participating Stores).
When your Loyalty Card is scanned (or entered in the case of I shop purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
5. You will only receive one entry into the competition per transaction even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
6. If an entry is made by a Loyalty Card secondary card holder scanning that Loyalty Card , the entry will be made in the name of the primary Loyalty Card holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
7. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
you cannot be a New World or Loyalty Card staff member;
you cannot be an employee of the Supplier, or an immediate family member of an employee of the Supplier.
you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned your Loyalty Card at the time of purchase (or you must enter your Loyalty card details before the time of payment for I shop purchases);
you must be a current Loyalty Card member;
you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation; and
you must be a NZ Resident18 years or older.
How winners will be selected
8. The Prize winners will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of Foodstuffs and the Supplier by 22/02/2021 by random electronic selection from all entries. The first three (3) eligible winners drawn from all eligible entries received will win the Prize.
9. There are three (3) prizes of $5,000 NZD each to be won (Prize). The total prize pool is valued at $15,000 NZD.
If prize becomes unavailable
10. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoter may substitute a prize of its choice.
11. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Supplier once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the competition (or the primary Loyalty Card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs or the Supplier determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the Prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the Prize allocated to the new winner.
12. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the Prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
13. The Prizes will be awarded to the winners through bank transfer to the bank account nominated by the winner. The bank transfer will be conducted by QSM Marketing, which has its registered office at 6B Doncaster Street, Airport Oaks, Auckland 2022.
14. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the Prize for any reason, their Prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
15. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
16. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Winners can only be awarded one (1) Prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional Prize, the Prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the Prize will be allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
19. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, the Supplier, or their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the Prizes.
20. As a condition of participating in the Prize, the winners indemnify the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) which the winner or other Prize participant may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion and/or participating in the Prize, howsoever caused.
21. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs and/or the Supplier will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs or the Supplier will be entered into.
22. In addition to the Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and the Terms and Conditions at any time.
24. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs, Loyalty and if applicable your Loyalty Card provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 2020. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the applicable Loyalty Card terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
25. If you have any questions regarding this competition, please contact Supplier Frucor Suntory NZ Ltd, 86 Plunket Avenue, Wiri, Manukau, Auckland, New Zealand, [email protected] .