New World Hometainment Facebook competition
Terms and conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into a New World and Pernod Ricard Winemakers New Zealand Ltd of Level 3, 4 Graham St, Auckland Facebook™ page post giveaway (Promotion) is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. This promotion runs from 7am 26 October to 11.59pm 1 November 2020 (Promotion Period).
2. The Promotion is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 and above, who are actually living in New Zealand.
3. Entry into the Promotion consists of commenting by tagging a friend on the Church Road/Stoneleigh ‘Hometainment’ Promotion Facebook post during the Promotion Period. Once the Promotion Period is completed the winners are selected from all eligible entries by random draw and will be picked and announced on Facebook. One entry per person and any duplicate entries will not be valid.
4. No entries will be accepted after the Promotion Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt on the Facebook™ page and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
5. By participating in this contest, you acknowledge full acceptance of the terms and conditions and warrant that your entry/comment does not contain any material that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane or obscene.
6. The winner will be announced on the New World page on Facebook™ on the corresponding promotion page post.
7. The prize winner(s) will be contacted by the Promoter within 72 hours of the end of the Promotion Period during Mon-Fri, or on the following Monday if the promotion runs later than 5.00pm on a Friday.
8. The first 4 eligible winners drawn will win a ‘Hometainment’ package including a three course meal kit valued at $300 each. There are four prizes to be won. The total prize pool is valued at $1,200. Each prize is to be collected by the winner from their nominated New World store.
9. If the winning entrant(s) does not supply their contact details, including contact phone number and postage address, within 72 hours of being contacted via Facebook™ and reasonable measures have been taken by or on behalf of the Promoter to make contact with the winner, that prize will be given away to another randomly selected entry from all remaining valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
10. In the event that any of the elements of the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter will endeavour to re-schedule the elements of the prizes as practicable or substitute prizes of equal value.
11. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
12. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter collects personal information such as contact details, postal addresses for the purpose of conducting the competition and for future marketing and promotional purposes in relation to this promotion.
15. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents and Facebook™ will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
16. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly through the New World page on Facebook™.
18. The Promoter is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, PO Box 27480, Mount Roskill, Auckland 1440, New Zealand.
19. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Facebook™. You understand that you are providing your information to the promoter. The information you provide will be held and used only for the purpose of this Promotion.