New World & Kettle Crackers Facebook™ Competition
Terms and conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into a New World and Kettle Crackers Facebook™ page post giveaway (Promotion) is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. This Promotion runs from 12th July 2021 to 11:59pm 18th July 2021 (Promotion Period).
2. The Promotion is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 and above, who are actually living in New Zealand.
3. Entry into the Promotion consists of an eligible entrant commenting as required on a Facebook™ post during the Promotion Period. Once the Promotion Period is completed two random entries will be picked and announced as the winners. Any duplicate entries will not be valid.
4. No entries will be accepted after the Promotion Period closes. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt on the Facebook™ page and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
5. By participating in this contest, entrants acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions and warrant that their entry/comment does not contain any material that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane or obscene.
6. The two prize winners will be announced on the New World page on Facebook™ on the corresponding Promotion page post at the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
7. The prize winners will be contacted by the Promoter within 24 hours of the end of the Promotion Period during Mon-Fri, or on the following Monday if the promotion runs later than 5.00pm on a Friday.
8. The prize packs consist of x1 Blackwell & Sons Adventure Tote (incl. x1 28cm x 28cm x 4cm portable acacia table, x2 PET stemless wine glasses, a cork screw, a bottle stopper, waxed cotton canvas carry bag), x2 polyester fleece Sherpa blankets (colours may vary, winner cannot select a colour) and x15 packs of Kettle Flat Bread Crackers. There are two prize packs to be won and are valued at $595 in total.
9. If a winning entrants does not supply their contact details, including contact phone number and postage address, within 72 hours of being contacted via Facebook™ and reasonable measures have been taken by or on behalf of the Promoter to make contact with the winner, that prize will be given away to another selected entry from all remaining valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
10. In the event that any of the elements of the prize become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter will substitute prizes of equal value.
11. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
12. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter collects personal information such as contact details, postal addresses for the purpose of conducting the competition and for future marketing and promotional purposes.
14. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their name and the content of their page comment for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright for any such answers for all material.
15. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents and Facebook™ will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
16. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly through the New World page on Facebook™.
18. The Promoter is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, PO Box 27480, Mount Roskill, Auckland 1440, New Zealand.
19. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Facebook™. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter.