Be in to win $1,000 worth of sports gear with Cadbury
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) (Promoter) and Mondelez New Zealand is the prize provider (‘Prize Provider’).
3. The competition commences on 12/07/21 and runs until close of trade on 08/08/21 (Promotion Period).
4. The competition will be conducted in all New World stores nationwide, including online at www.newworld.co.nz/shop and at Shoprite Inglewood, but excluding Fresh Collective by New World stores.
Eligible Purchase and How to Enter
5. You will receive one automatic entry in the draw each time you purchase any CADBURY DAIRY MILK milk chocolate block (160-190g) (Participating Products) during the Promotion Period (Eligible Purchase) from any Participating Store or online at www.newworld.co.nz/shop and scan your Clubcard card (Loyalty Card) instore, or enter your Loyalty Card details at the time of payment for online purchases.
6. You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase multiple Participating Products in your Eligible Purchase.
7. If an Eligible Purchase is made by a Loyalty Card secondary card holder who scans the Loyalty Card, the entrant will be the primary Loyalty Card holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
8. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) You must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or older who is a Loyalty Card holder;
b) you cannot be a New World or Loyalty Card staff member;
c) you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned your Loyalty Card at the time of purchase;
d) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
Employees of the Prize Provider cannot be restricted from the Promotion.
Prizes and How winners will be selected
9. There are 28 prizes to be won. Each prize is valued at $1,000 and the total prize pool is valued at $28,000.
10. The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of Foodstuffs on 22/08/21 – 2 weeks after prize draw closes, by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first 28 eligible winners drawn will win a $1000 Torpedo 7 gift card.
If prize becomes unavailable
11. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs and the Prize Provider are not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs and/or the Prize Provider may substitute a prize of its choice.
12. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Prize Provider once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the primary Loyalty Card holder. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs and/or the Prize Provider determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the relevant prize will be allocated to the new winner. For the purposes of notifying a winner, the Promoter may pass the winner’s contact details to the Prize Provider, and/or to the Prize Provider’s representatives.
13. Foodstuffs and the Prize Provider are not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
14. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
15. All prizes are subject to Torpedo 7 gift card terms and conditions located here: https://www.torpedo7.co.nz/content/gift-card-terms-conditions
16. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
18. Foodstuffs and the Prize Provider reserve the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
19. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, the Prize Provider, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
20. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs and the Prize Provider will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs and/or and the Prize Provider will be entered into.
21. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card , depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
23. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs, Loyalty and if applicable your Loyalty Card provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the applicable Clubcard (Loyalty Card) terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
24. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Prize Provider: