Be in to win a 5 night kiwi escape with NESCAFE Gold
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Nestle New Zealand Limited (‘Nestle’) jointly (Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 12/04/2021 and runs until close of trade on 9/05/2021 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any NESCAFE Gold 100g Jar or 90g re-fill product(s) during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card instore (Loyalty Card) at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for Online Shopping purchases (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores in the North Island plus online at www.newworld.co.nz/shop, but excluding Fresh Collective by New World stores and including Shoprite Inglewood (Participating Stores).
When your Loyalty Card is scanned (or Clubcard entered in the case of Online Shopping purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
5. You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
6. If an entry is made by a Clubcard secondary card holder scanning that Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Clubcard holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
7. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World or Clubcard staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned your Clubcard at the time of purchase;
c) you must be a current Clubcard member;
d) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected
8. The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of Foodstuffs by 23/05/2021 by random electronic selection from all entries. There is one prize to be won. The first eligible winner drawn will win 1x Canopy Camping Voucher for 5 nights at Mount Gold Wanaka, Otago valued at up to $2,000 and $3000 cash (transferred to winner’s bank account) to use towards travel costs including flights and transfers.
If prize becomes unavailable
9. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
10. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Supplier once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the competition (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
11. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
12. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period stated, a further draw may be conducted, and the prize allocated to a new winner.
13. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
14. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
16. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
17. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
18. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
19. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
21. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs, Loyalty and if applicable your Loyalty Card provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the applicable Loyalty Card terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
22. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Supplier Danielle Fairey, [email protected] or 0272965585
Prize Provider T&Cs: Mount Gold
1. The Accommodation Voucher is offered by Mt Gold Glamping, Wanaka.
2. The recipient of the Accommodation Voucher must be over the age of 18, or be accompanied by a guest who is over the age of 18.
3. The Accommodation Voucher is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified.
4. The Accommodation Voucher is valid for one 5-night stay for up to two people at Mt Gold Glamping, Wanaka. Meals are not included. All other costs are the responsibility of the customer.
5. As Mt Gold Glamping is seasonal, the Accommodation Voucher is valid between 1/9/2021 and 31/03/2022. The Accommodation Voucher must be redeemed between these dates or the prize is forfeited in full.
6. All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and are at Mt Gold Glamping’s discretion depending on level of occupancy.
7. The 5 night stay may not include a public holiday.
8. This Accommodation Voucher will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available.
9. Any changes in booking dates must be communicated to Mt Gold Glamping 30 days in advance, or the Accommodation Voucher will be deemed fully used. The Accommodation Voucher will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed after the 30 day timeframe.
10. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the booking amount is less than the total number of days accommodation won.
11. To redeem the voucher, email [email protected].
12. If you have any questions about the voucher, please email Mt Gold Glamping on [email protected].
13. Proof of age may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of Mt Gold Glamping.
14. Mt Gold Glamping reserves the right to change these terms and conditions as deemed necessary.