Clubcard prize draw - New World Ormiston Suzuki Swift competition
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. Hing 2018 Limited and Foodstuffs North Island Limited (the Promoters) are the promoters of the New World Ormiston Suzuki Swift promotion (Promotion).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The Promotion commences on 25 March 2021 and runs until close of trade on 2 May 2021 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you spend $50 or more in a single transaction (excluding spend on Christmas Club deposits, gift cards, prepaid debit cards, travel card top ups, phone card top ups, tobacco products and New Zealand Lotteries tickets and purchases paid for through charge accounts) during the Promotion Period and swipe or scan your Clubcard instore at the time of payment (Eligible Purchase/s) at New World Ormiston (Participating Store). For the avoidance of doubt, spend via the online shop and the mobile application will not be eligible to participate in this Promotion.
5. When you make an Eligible Purchase, you will automatically be entered into the draw.
6. You will only get one entry per transaction. For example, if you spend $200 in a single transaction, you will only get one entry into the prize draw.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
7. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
(a) you cannot be a New World staff member;
(b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase;
(c) you must be 18 years of age or older. If a winner is under 18 years of age, at the Promoters’ discretion, their prize may be deferred to a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older, who may be asked to sign an acknowledgement of their agreement to these Terms and Conditions, or, the prize may be awarded to another winner;
(d) you must be a current New World Clubcard member;
(e) you must consent to the Promoters using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
Prize and how winners will be selected
8. The prize is a 2021 Suzuki Swift including 12 months registration, warranty, 24-hour roadside assist for 5 years and 1 full tank of fuel (Prize).
9. The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of the Promoter by 21 May 2021 by random electronic selection from all eligible entries. The first eligible winner drawn will win the Prize. There is one Prize available to be won. The total prize pool is valued at $21,650.
If prize becomes unavailable
10. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoters are not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoters may substitute a prize of their choice.
11. Winners will be notified by the Promoter or its agent once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Clubcard used to enter the competition. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if the Promoter determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
12. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Clubcard system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
13. Specifications of the vehicle may alter slightly from the vehicle depicted in the promotional material.
14. Prior to taking possession of the vehicle, it is the responsibility of the prize winner to organise insurance and to register the vehicle in the winner’s name.
15. The prize winner must collect the Prize from the place as determined by the Promoters. If the prize winner is unable to collect from that place, within the collection period stated, a further draw may be conducted, and the prize allocated to a new winner.
16. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
Verifying compliance with these terms
17. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
18. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoters, the Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the Prize.
19. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of this Promotion including eligibility the decision of the Promoters will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoters will be entered into.
20. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Clubcard will also apply.
21. The Promoters reserve the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
23. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Shannen Rogers on [email protected] or New World Ormiston.