Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This promotion may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this promotion is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Frucor Suntory New Zealand Limited (‘Supplier’) jointly (Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The promotion commences on 15/03/21 and runs until close of trade on 05/04/21 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase a V Energy product during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card (Loyalty Card) instore at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for Online Shopping purchases (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores nationwide plus online at newworld.co.nz/shop, but excluding Fresh Collective by New World stores and including Shoprite Inglewood (Participating Stores).
5. When your Loyalty Card is scanned (or Clubcard entered in the case of Online Shopping purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
6. You will only receive one entry into the promotion when you complete the steps at clause 4, even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
7. If an entry is made by a Clubcard secondary card holder scanning that Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Clubcard holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
8. To be eligible to enter this promotion and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World or Clubcard staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned your Clubcard at the time of purchase or entered your Clubcard details online before the time of payment (for Online Shopping purchases);
c) you must be a current Clubcard member;
d) you must consent to the Promoter using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the promotion on request for no additional compensation;
e) you must be at least 18 years old.
How winners will be selected
9. The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of Foodstuffs by 19/04/21 by random electronic selection from all entries received during the Promotion Period. The first 25 eligible winners drawn will win an Xbox Series X console (valued at NZ$799.00 RRP), a Halo Infinite Digital Game Code (valued at NZ$99.00 RRP) and a Razer Kaira Wireless Gaming Headset (valued at NZ$179.00 RRP) (Prize). There are 25 Prizes to be won. The total prize pool is valued at NZ$26,925.
If prize becomes unavailable
10. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a Prize, or any part of it, becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoter may substitute a prize of its choice.
11. Winners will be notified by the Promoter once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the promotion (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used).
12. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring, or if the Promoter determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in the promotion, their Prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the Prize allocated to the new winner. In that case, the original winner will not be entitled to any compensation.
13. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit their Prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions. In that case, the original winner will not be entitled to any compensation.
14. Prizes will be delivered to the address nominated by the winner within 31 days of the winner providing the Promoter with a valid New Zealand residential delivery address. Delivery time for any Prize is conditional on the Xbox Series X console and Halo Infinite Game release date, and the availability of the Prize.
15. Acceptance of a Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without compensation, and any copyright will vest in the Promoter.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
18. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
20. Winners can only be awarded one Prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional Prize, the Prize will be forfeited (without compensation), a further draw will be conducted, and the Prize allocated to the new winner.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Microsoft Corporation. By entering this promotion, you understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Microsoft Corporation.
Verifying compliance with these terms
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
23. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Supplier, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, and their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the Prize.
24. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the promotion including eligibility the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
25. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the promotion and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
27. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs, Loyalty and if applicable your Loyalty Card provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. Failure to provide requested information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a Prize. You have the right to request access to your personal information and to request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 2020. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this promotion and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the applicable Loyalty Card terms and conditions. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
28. Any questions regarding this promotion contact [email protected].