Scan your Clubcard when you redeem any SMEG knife or knife block for your chance to win a 42L Bar Fridge valued at $1,999.
There are 14 to be won, and a prize draw every week! One entry into the draw each time you redeem stickers for a SMEG knife or knife block. Ends 7 February 2021.
Not a Clubcard member yet? Don't miss out.
Terms and conditionsSMEG FRIDGE WEEKLY PRIZE DRAW– TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at here.
Promoter2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs).
Promotion Period3. The competition commences on 2/11/2020 and runs until close of trade on 7/2/2021 (Promotion Period).
How to enter
4. You will receive one entry into a weekly draw each time you redeem stickers you have collected (in accordance with the terms and conditions for the SMEG Knives promotion) for a SMEG knife or knife block during the Promotion Period and swipe or scan your Clubcard, Flybuys, or Airpoints™ card instore (Loyalty Card) at the time you redeem your SMEG knife (Eligible Entry) at all New World stores nationwide (Participating Stores).
When you make an Eligible Entry you will automatically be entered into the weekly draw for the week that you made the Eligible Entry.
5. If an entry is made by a Flybuys secondary card holder swiping that Flybuys card, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Flybuys card holder.
6. The number of times you can enter the Promotion each week is determined by the number of Eligible Entries made each week during the Promotion Period. For example:
a. if you validly redeem 2 SMEG knives during the second week of the Promotion Period and you swipe or scan your Loyalty Card, you will receive two entries into that week’s prize draw and so on; or
b. if you validly redeem 1 SMEG knife in the second week of the Promotion Period and one SMEG knife in the fifth week of the Promotion Period, you will receive one entry into the prize draw for the second week of the Promotion Period and one entry into the prize draw for the fifth week of the Promotion Period.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize7. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
(a) you cannot be a New World or Flybuys staff member;
(b) you must have made an Eligible Entry;
(c) you must have complied with the SMEG knives promotion terms and conditions (neworld.co.nz/SMEG);
(d) you must be 18 years of age or older;
(e) you must be a current Flybuys member or Air New Zealand Airpoints member and/or New World Clubcard member; and
(f) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected8. During the Promotion Period there is 1x SMEG 42L Bar Fridge (Prize) to be won each week.
9. There are 14 prizes to be won in total during the Promotion Period valued at $1,999.00 each. The total prize pool is valued at approximately $27,986 NZD.
10. One winner will be randomly selected by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) from all Eligible Entries received during each week of the Promotion Period. The first eligible winner drawn each week will win a Prize. Each winner will be drawn no later than two weeks after the end of the week that the entry was received (for example, for all entries received during the week of Monday 2 November – Sunday 8 November the winner of that week’s Prize will be selected by Sunday 22 November).
If prize becomes unavailable11. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
Notifying winners12. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or its agent once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the competition (or the primary Flybuys card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
13. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
Prize conditions14. Prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period stated, a further draw may be conducted and the prize allocated to a new winner.
15. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
16. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms17. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
18. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the Prize.
Disputes19. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
20. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you swipe or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply.
21. Foodstuffs reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
23. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Marketing Department, Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone 0800 463 996.