NEW WORLD SOUTH ISLAND
WILD FENNEL GIFT WITH PURCHASE – SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER 2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs) is the promoter of the New World Spice Blend promotion (Promotion).
2. By accepting a Wild Fennel Co. spice blend packet (Spice Blend) you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is being run at all New World stores in the South Island of New Zealand plus online newworld.co.nz/shop and through the New World mobile application (Participating Stores).
4. The full Promotion runs from Monday 6th September to Sunday 10th October 2021 or until stock of any Spice Blend runs out (Promotion Period).
5. Please be aware that there are no Eligible Products to be purchased between Monday 20th September to Sunday 3rd October 2021 and therefore no Spice Blends will be given away that this time either. Please see clause 9 for a breakdown of promotion weeks.
6. Stock may run out at some Participating Stores earlier than others.
How to get a Spice Blend
7. Each time you:
a. make an eligible purchase of the relevant Eligible Product; and
b. swipe or scan your New World Clubcard instore, or enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for online purchases, in a single transaction at a Participating Store during the Promotion Period (Eligible Purchase), you will be offered, free of charge, a Spice Blend.
8. You will only receive one Spice Blend for each Eligible Purchase, for example if you spend $80 on qualifying purchases in a single transaction, you will be offered one Spice Blend.
Eligible Product dependant on promotion week
9. The Eligible Product you are required to purchase to make an Eligible Purchase varies each week of the Promotion Period as set out below:
|Week of Promotion Period||Eligible Product|
|Monday 6th September – Sunday 12th September||Product from the Butchery department|
|Monday 13th September – Sunday 19th September||Product from the Seafood department|
|Monday 4th October – Sunday 10th October||Product from the Produce department|
10. For example, if you make an Eligible Purchase on Tuesday 14th September in a Participating Store you will need to purchase an item from the Seafood department in order to make an Eligible Purchase.
Spice Blends available depending on promotion week
11. If you make an Eligible Purchase, you will receive a different flavoured Spice Blend depending on the week of the Promotion Period that the Eligible Purchase was made, as set out below:
|Week of Promotion Period||Spice Blend|
|Monday 6th September – Sunday 12th September||Meat Spice Blend|
|Monday 13th September – Sunday 19th September||Seafood Spice Blend|
|Monday 4th October – Sunday 10th October||Vegetable Spice Blend|
12. For example, if you made an Eligible Purchase on Tuesday 14th September at a Participating Store you will receive a Seafood Spice Blend. It is not possible for New World staff to give you a different Spice Blend than the one you are eligible for based on the week of the Promotion Period that the Eligible Purchase was made.
Other things you should know
13. While customers may on-swap Spice Blends, Spice Blends must not be on-sold.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost Spice Blends.
15. Spice Blends are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time.
17. You must be a New World Clubcard member. Terms and conditions of your Clubcard also apply which can be viewed here.
Exclusion of liability
18. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter and each Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with the use of any Spice Blend.
19. The Promoter and any Participating Store may, in their sole discretion, refuse to provide a Spice Blend if it believes that a customer has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
20. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the promotion the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
21. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to Foodstuffs by phoning 0800 800 7070 or submitting a query via the online form.