Buy any 2 Gatorade products, scan your Clubcard and go in the draw to win an All Blacks Jersey!
Full Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Frucor Suntory New Zealand Limited (‘Supplier’) jointly (Promoter).
3. The owners of the Gatorade trademark, Stokely-Van Camp, Inc. IL, USA are not involved in or responsible for the organisation or conduct of this promotion. All participant inquiries should be directed to the Promoter, and not Stokely-Van Camp, Inc. IL, USA.
Promotion Period and how to enter
4. The competition commences on 05/08/2019 and runs until close of trade on 01/09/2019 (Promotion Period).
5. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any two Gatorade 600ml or 1L products (Participating Products) during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card instore (Loyalty Card) at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for I shop purchases (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores nationwide plus online at www.ishopnewworld.co.nz, but excluding Fresh Collective by New World stores and including Shoprite Inglewood (Participating Stores). When your Loyalty Card is scanned (or Clubcard entered in the case of I shop purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
6. You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase more than two Participating Products in a single Eligible Purchase.
7. If an entry is made by a Clubcard secondary card holder scanning that Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Clubcard holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
8. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World or Clubcard staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned your Clubcard at the time of purchase;
c) you must be a current Clubcard member
d) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation; and
e) you must be a New Zealand resident, aged 18 years or older.
How winners will be selected
9. The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of Foodstuffs. There are 142 prizes to be won in total, one per Participating Store, with each prize being one 2019 All Blacks Jersey. The retail value of each All Blacks jersey is $150 (including GST). The total prize pool is valued at $21,300. A winner for each Participating Store will be selected randomly from all the eligible entries received from that store at the end of the Promotion Period.
If prize becomes unavailable
10. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs and the Supplier are not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
11. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Supplier once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the competition (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used).
12. Each winner must accept their prize by 11:59pm, 25/09/19 via phone call or email. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.13. Foodstuffs and the Supplier are not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
14. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period stated, a further draw may be conducted, and the prize allocated to a new winner.15. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
16. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
18. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
19. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents, and the Supplier will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
20. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
21. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
23. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs, Loyalty and if applicable your Loyalty Card provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the applicable Loyalty Card terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
24. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Supplier Will Ravlich – [email protected]