Purchase any two Gillette products, scan your Clubcard and be in to win a Money-Can't-Buy Blackcaps experience!
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Diplomat New Zealand (‘Supplier’) jointly (Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 17/12/18 and runs until close of trade on 13/01/19 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any two Gillette products during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card instore (Loyalty Card) at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for I shop purchases (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores nationwide plus online at www.ishopnewworld.co.nz, but excluding Fresh Collective by New World stores and including Shoprite Inglewood (Participating Stores).
When your Loyalty Card is scanned (or Clubcard entered in the case of I shop purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
5. You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
6. If an entry is made by a Clubcard secondary card holder scanning that Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Clubcard holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
7. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World or Clubcard staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned your Clubcard at the time of purchase;
c) you must be a current Clubcard member;
d) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
e) you must be 18 years of age or older to access the hospitality area at Hagley Oval unless you are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
How winners will be selected
8. The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of Foodstuffs by 28/01/19 – 2 weeks after prize draw closes by random electronic selection from all entries. The first eligible winner drawn will win a ‘money can’t buy game experience’ for themselves and 4 mates playing against a Gillette invitational side following the BLACKCAPS v Bangladesh ODI in Christchurch on Saturday 16th February 2019 using the actual field played on by the teams.
Return flights, transfers to and from airport to accommodation and game plus accommodation for 5 people in Christchurch on 16th February 2019 together with breakfast at the accommodation are included, prize also includes 5 tickets to the match and hospitality at the game. There is 1 prize to be won. The total prize pool is valued at $14,000.
If prize becomes unavailable
9. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
10. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Supplier once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the competition (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
11. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
NZ Cricket and Diplomat New Zealand (Distributors of Gillette brand) reserve the right to refuse entry and / or participation in the game to any of the participants should they be considered intoxicated and a safety hazard to themselves or any other players.
Travel for 5 people to Christchurch must be taken on Saturday 16th February with return flight on Sunday 17th February.
Accommodation at Christchurch Hotel is only provided for Saturday 16th February 2019 for 5 people and does not include any extra expenses incurred by any of the 5 recipients, this includes Mini Bar, Telephone expenses, Internet usage, damage to the hotel, and any other meals other than breakfast which is supplied on 17th February.
Breakfast for 5 people is only provided at the hotel accommodation for Sunday 17th February.
Accommodation will be at 4 stars plus venue close to the venue.
12. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
13. The selection results are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Verifying compliance with these terms
14. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
15. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
16. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
17. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
19. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs, Loyalty and if applicable your Loyalty Card provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the applicable Loyalty Card terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
20. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Supplier: Steve O’Connor, 021 220 7227, firstname.lastname@example.org