1. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Coca-Cola Amatil NZ.
2. The competition commences on 21/01/19 and runs until close of trade on 17/02/09 (‘Promotion Period’).
3. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any L&P multipack can from any New World supermarket nationally during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment.
4. Prize winners will be drawn on 04/03/19 – 2 weeks after prize draw closes by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first eligible winner per store drawn will win an L&P Chilly Bin Cricket Set.
5. Prizes: There is 1 prize to be won per store.
6. Each prize is up to a retail value of $150.
7. Foodstuffs collects personal information for the purposes of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, you consent to the Foodstuffs disclosing your personal information to third party suppliers of prizes (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize.
8. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member con tact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
9. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
10. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
11. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If any prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period (if any) stated, and no arrangement has been made between the Promoter and the winner, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn on the same term and conditions as the original draw.
12. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
13. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
15. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
17. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
18. Any questions regarding this competition contact the Promoter firstname.lastname@example.org