Buy any two McCoy products, scan your Clubcard and be in the draw to win a trip to New York City worth $20,000!
1. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Frucor Suntory New Zealand Ltd (‘Supplier’) jointly (‘Promoter’).
2. The competition commences on 19/11/2018 and runs until close of trade on 16/12/2018 (‘Promotion Period’).
3. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any two McCoy products from any New World supermarkets nationally during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment.
4. Prize winners will be drawn on 07/01/2019 by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first eligible winner drawn will win a trip to New York City, worth $20,000 NZD.
5. Prizes: There is one trip to New York to be won as set out below:
6(a) The Prize includes:
(i) Return flights for two to New York [from the closest international New Zealand airport to the winner];
(ii) 5 nights’ 5 star accommodation for two;
(iii) Chef’s table and Michelin star fine dining for two;
(iv) a helicopter tour for two; and
(v) NZ$3000 spending money,
(b) All other costs associated with the Prize and not listed at clause 6(a), including but not limited to, visas, valid passports, transfer costs, taxes, additional spending money, meals (other than those included), insurance and any applicant insurance excesses, in-room charges and hotel incidentals, are the responsibility of the Prize winner and their nominated travel companion as incurred.
(c) The winner and their companion are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary documentation to allow them to travel to New York, including a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months’ validity from the date of their return flight, and any visas that may be required. The winner and their chosen companion are responsible for ensuring that they have a valid credit card, which may be required to check in to the accommodation.
(d) The winner must redeem the Prize by 30th June 2019. The winner must give the Promoter notice of their intended travel dates at least 28 days prior to their intended departure date. The winner and their chosen travel companion must comply with all terms and conditions of all suppliers and not do anything which would bring the Promoters into disrepute.
(e) Travel blackout dates apply. The Prize may not be redeemed:
(i) Before 06 Feb 2019; and
(ii) Between 19 April 2019 and 23 April 2019.
(f) This Promotion is only open to valid New World Clubcard holders who are 18 years or older. During the entire duration of the Prize, a nominated parent or guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
7. Foodstuffs collects personal information for the purposes of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, you consent to the Foodstuffs disclosing your personal information to third party suppliers of prizes (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize.
8. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member contact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
9. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
10. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
11. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If any prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period (if any) stated, and no arrangement has been made between the Promoter and the winner, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn on the same term and conditions as the original draw.
12. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
13. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
15. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
17. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
18. Any questions regarding this competition contact the Promoter by emailing email@example.com