Buy any two 500ml Monster Energy Products, scan your Clubcard and be in to win a Monster Gear Pack!
1. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (“CCA”) (together, the “Promoter”)
2. Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd. is not the promoter of the Merchandise Promotion. The Monster Energy brand names, logos and/or materials are used for the purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd’s sponsorship of this Merchandise Promotion.
3. The competition commences at 12.00am on 15 October 2018 and runs until 11.59pm on 11 November 2018 (‘Promotion Period’).
4. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any 2 x 500ml Monster Energy Products in one transaction from any New World Supermarket during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment. Customers will not be eligible to participate in this promotion if they do not scan their New World Clubcard at the time of purchase. Entries will not be accepted on a retrospective basis after the time of purchase. No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotion Period.
5. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years and over.
6. Prize winners will be drawn on 26 November 2018 by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first 138 (1 per store) eligible drawn winners will win a Monster Merchandise (Prize) pack.
7. Each Monster Merchandise Prize pack consists of:
- X1 Tee
- X1 Snapback cap
- X1 Flannel Jacket
8. Total Prize pool value is approx. $15,180
9. The Monster Merchandise sizes may vary from Small to X-Large and will be allocated randomly. Sizes and items of the merchandise items are not transferable or exchangeable.
10. The winner must be aged 18+ to take the Prize.
12. If any Prize item is unavailable, despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure it, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value.
13. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all elements of the Prize must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The Prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in Prize value.
14. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member contact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
15. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
16. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
17. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
18. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
20. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
21. You must not:
a. Tamper with the entry process;
b. Engage in any conduct that many jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
c. Act in a disruptive, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
d. Do anything that may diminish the good name of reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion;
e. Breach any law; or
f. Behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
22. The winner has rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
24. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
25. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand
26. Any questions regarding this competition contact the Promoter on 0800 432 114.