1. The Promoter of this merchandise promotion (“Promotion”) is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (“CCA”) (together, the “Promoter”)
2. Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd. is not the promoter of the Promotion. The Monster Energy brand names, logos and/or materials are used for the purposes of Promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd’s sponsorship of this Merchandise Promotion.
3. The Promotion commences at 12.00am (NZST) on 29 April 2019 and runs until 11.59pm (NZST) on 26.05.2019 (‘Promotion Period’).
4. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any 2 x 500ml Monster Energy Products in one transaction from any New World Supermarket during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment. Customers will not be eligible to participate in this Promotion if they do not scan their New World Clubcard at the time of purchase. Entries will not be accepted on a retrospective basis after the time of purchase. No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotion Period.
5. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years and over.
6. Prize winners will be drawn on 10 June 2019 by random electronic selection from all valid entries at Foodstuffs NZ (”Prize Draw”). The first 142 (1 prize per New World Supermarket) eligible drawn winners will win a Monster Energy Ice Cooler (“Prize”).
1. Total Prize pool value is approx. NZ$27,600. The Prize product is unavailable for purchase in any store so this value is an estimate only. Prize RRP: $194ea 1 per store
2. The winners must be aged 18 years or over to take the Prize.
4. If the specified Prize item is unavailable, despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure it, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater cash value.
5. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all elements of the Prize must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The estimated Prize value includes any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in Prize value.
6. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 20 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member contact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Promoter is unable to make contact with you within that period then the Prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
7. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number). It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that their relevant details on the New World Clubcard database are correct. Details can be updated via www.clubcard.co.nz
8. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
9. The Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. The Prize Draw results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering the Promotion, the winners agree to the use of their name by the Promoter for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
12. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter (jointly or severally), Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd. and their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from a Prize.
13. If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, acts or omissions of third parties, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Any cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of the Promotion will be notified on the New World Website at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
14. You must not:
a. Tamper with the entry process;
b. Engage in any conduct that many jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
c. Act in a disruptive, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
d. Do anything that may diminish the good name of reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion;
e. Breach any law; or
f. Behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
15. The winners have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
16. The Promoter and Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd. is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by New World’s Clubcard database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. New World’s records are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
17. The Promoter may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at participating New World Supermarkets or online at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
18. If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
19. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by the Promoter.
20. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand
21. Any questions regarding this Promotion contact the Promoter on 0800 432 114.