Purchase two 500mL Monster Energy products, swipe your valid Clubcard and be in to win a trip for two to the AUS-X Open in Sydney!
1. The Promoters of this promotion (“Promotion”) are Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (“CCA”) (together, the “Promoter”).
2. Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd. is not the promoter of the AUS-X Open Promotion. The Monster Energy brand names, logos and/or materials are used for the purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd’s sponsorship of this AUS-X Open Promotion.
3. The Promotion commences at 12.00am on 23 July 2018 and runs until 11.59pm on 19 August 2018 (‘Promotion Period’).
4. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any 2 x 500ml Monster Energy Products from any New Zealand New World supermarket during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment. Customers will not be eligible to participate in this promotion if they do not scan their New World Clubcard at the time of purchase. Entries will not be accepted on a retrospective basis after the time of purchase. No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotion Period.
5. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years and over.
6. Prize winners will be drawn on 03 September 2018 by random electronic selection from all valid entries at Foodstuffs NZ. The first eligible winner drawn will win a trip for two to the AUS-X Open in Sydney, Australia.
7. Prize – there is 1 trip package for 1 winner and 1 companion to the AUS-X Open in Sydney, Australia (“Prize”).The winner and companion must be available to travel from Friday 9th November 2018 to Sunday 11 November 2018.
8. The Total Prize experience value is NZ$15,000
9. The Prize includes:
- Two return flights to Sydney, Australia flying from the winner’s closest International airport.
- Airport transfers.
- Accommodation in Sydney for 2 nights (twin-share).
- NZ$1,000 Spending money for the winner only.
- Tickets to the AUS-X Open and access to the Monster Rig Riots
10. The winner and his/her companion must be aged 18 years or over to take the Prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, the Prize will be redrawn.
11. The winner and his/her companion are responsible for all other costs related to the Prize, including meals, insurance (including excess), in-room charges, transport not included in the prize details under clause 9 above, and additional taxes. Selection of airline, departure times and accommodation venue is at the Promoter’s discretion at the time of booking. Airline travel and accommodation are subject to the relevant supplier’s standards terms and conditions and the Promoter will not be liable for any act or omission of any third party providing those services. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be deferred, is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or taken in parts.
12. The winner and his/her companion take the Prize at their own risk and will be responsible for complying with international laws and requirements relating to the Prize. Any failure by the winner or companion to comply with the conditions imposed by the Prize supplier(s) may result in the Prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s).
13. If any Prize item is unavailable, despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure it, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value.
14. If the winner or his/her companion are unable to take the Prize, due to illness or personal circumstances beyond the winner’s control, the winner must immediately notify the Promoter. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, allow the winner to nominate another person to whom the Prize can be transferred and the Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to transfer the Prize accordingly. The Promoter will not be liable if any part of the Prize is unable to be transferred to the person nominated by the winner.
15. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all elements of the Prize must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The Prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in Prize value.
17. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the Prize draw using your New World Clubcard member contact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period then the Prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw. It is up to the entrants to ensure that their relevant details on the New World Clubcard database are correct. Details can be updated via clubcard.co.nz.
18. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
19. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
20. The Prize draw results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. By entering the Promotion, the winner and his/her companion agree to the use of their name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
22. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by New World Clubcard’s database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. New World’s records are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
24. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
25. If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, acts or omissions of third parties, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Any cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of the Promotion will be notified on New World’s website at www.newworld.co.nz.
26. You must not:
a. Tamper with the entry process;
b. Engage in any conduct that many jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
c. Act in a disruptive, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
d. Do anything that may diminish the good name of reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion;
e. Breach any law; or
f. Behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
27. If you (or your companion), in the opinion of the Promoter, are intoxicated, under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behave aggressively or offensively, or behave in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate, the Promoter may cancel or restrict you (or your companion) from participating in any elements of the Prize, at its discretion.
28. It is the responsibility of the winner and his/her companion to ensure that they have full and correct travel documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas and required driver’s licences, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at the destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the winner and his/her companion.
29. The winner has rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
30. If any of these terms and conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
31. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by the Promoter.
32. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
33. Any questions regarding this competition contact the Promoter Coca-Cola Amatil