Purchase any two Nescafe Gold products, scan your Clubcard and be in to win a trip to Melbourne for you and three friends!
1. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’).
2. The competition commences on 17/09/2018 and runs until close of trade on 26/10/2018
3. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any two NESCAFE GOLD or NESCAFE sachet products in a single transaction from any New World supermarkets nationally/in the North Island/in the South Island during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment.
4. Prize winners will be drawn on 12/11/2018 by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first eligible winner drawn will win a trip to Melbourne with 3 friends.
5. Prizes: There is one prize to be won as set out below:
6. The major prize is a tailored package consisting of the following:
Return economy class airfares incl. taxes from any of the major airports (Auckland/Wellington/Christchurch) for up to four (4) people to Melbourne.
Return airport transfers for four (4) to the hotel;
Three (3) nights in a 2 x Double/twin share rooms in 4 star accommodation inclusive breakfast daily;
$1,000 shopping allowance
A choice of 1 x ‘money can’t buy’ type experience in the heart of Melbourne with some of the options including the following activities –
- a Spirit of Melbourne dinner cruise for 4
- a Colonial Tramcar restaurant tour of Melbourne for 4
- Dinner & /Theatre experience for 4
- Melbourne Balloon Flight at Sunrise tour for 4
- The destination is Melbourne (Victoria)
- the prize is based on up to four people in either a double/twin share occupancy
- the prize must be booked by 28/11/2018
- blackout dates could apply and the promoter will advise of these at the time of booking
- the travel partner fulfilment service fee of 10% is non-refundable
- the prize cannot be redeemed for cash, travellers cheques or foreign exchange or any other travel services outside of the itinerary quoted
- this prize is not transferable to another person
- any changes to a confirmed itinerary will be subject to re-quotation and cancellation / amendments fees will apply
- in the event that any prize item is unavailable, promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize item of either equal value
- the prize winner and their companions must all hold a valid passport with at least 6 months validity beyond their intended return date
- any prize winner & companion visa requirements need to be obtained prior to ticket & documentation release
- prize winner and their travel companions must have valid travel insurance for the duration of travel
- prize winner and travel companion must all meet the eligibility requirements to enter this competition
- any costs incurred above the value of the prize are to be paid direct to (Below the Line) (“Prize Provider”) and are the sole responsibility of the prize winner
- full and final payment (including any additional charges) is to be received prior to travel documentation being sent to prize winner/s
- The Prize Provider shall at all times, including after travel commencement, be responsible to use its best endeavours to minimize and/or make good any disruption and/or additional travel costs that the winner may face as a consequence of Prize Providers ’ own default. The Prize Provider will only be responsible for prize provider services (see below) and Prize Provider must be given the first opportunity to rectify the disruption, including after travel commencement. In no event shall Prize Provider be liable to the client or any third party for incidental or consequential damages including, without limitation, punitive or economic damages or lost profits, or for circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- The Prize Prover acts as the agent of the supplier and is not liable for the default of the supplier involved. Some suppliers may reserve the right to cancel or amend travel, accommodation, activities etc (even after firm bookings have been made) and this is beyond the Prize Providers control. Should this occur, the Prize Provider will cancel or amend any arrangements made for or on behalf of the client
- Prize will only be delivered in New Zealand and each prize winner should allow 28 days from the date they confirm their address to the Promoter for delivery of their prize.
All cost inclusions not listed, including (but not limited to) costs for meals, getting to and from either Auckland/Wellington/Christchurch airports, travel insurance, health vaccines, visa and passport application fees and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companions.
7. Foodstuffs collects personal information for the purposes of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, you consent to the Foodstuffs disclosing your personal information to third party suppliers of prizes (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize.
8. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member con tact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
9. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
10. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
11. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If any prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period (if any) stated, and no arrangement has been made between the Promoter and the winner, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn on the same term and conditions as the original draw.
12. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
13. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
15. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
17. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
18. Any questions regarding this competition contact the Promoter.