Be in to win a trip to LA when you purchase any Neutrogena product and scan your Clubcard at checkout.
1. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Limited company number 45150) of 507 Mt Wellington Highway, Mt Wellington, Auckland, New Zealand. Phone: 0800 446 147.
2. The competition commences on 28/5/2018 and runs until close of trade on 8/7/2018 (‘Promotion Period’). Information regarding this offer and how to claim forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating, claimants accept these conditions. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
3. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over (at the time of their entry into the promotion).
4. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any Neutrogena® product from any New World supermarkets nationally in either the North Island or in the South Island during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment (‘Qualifying Purchase’). Entrants only receive one entry into the draw per transaction, regardless of how many Qualifying Purchases they buy in that transaction.
5. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Supplier are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Prize winners will be drawn on 23/7/2018 by random electronic selection from all valid entries by Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited at Foodstuffs head office. The first eligible entry drawn will (subject to that entrant confirming that they accept these Terms and Conditions when contacted by the Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited) win the Major Prize specified below valued at approximately $13,000 NZD. The next 10 eligible entries drawn will (subject to that entrant confirming that they accept these Terms and Conditions when contacted by the Promoter) each win a $250 New World Gift Card. Total runner up prize value of $2500 NZD. The Runner Up Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of New World Gift Card. The total prize package including major prize and runner up prizes is valued at $15,500 NZD.
7. Prizes –
There are 11 Prizes to be won as set out below: The first eligible winner drawn will win one Major Prize of:
- Return economy airfares from Auckland to Los Angeles for 2 Adults
- 5 night’s accommodation and breakfast at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
- Beauty Treatments at the Beverly Wilshire Rodeo Drive
- Personal Stylist consultation and shopping day in Beverly Hills/West Hollywood with an LA Stylist
- $2000 NZD Spending money
- Airport transfers in Los Angeles
8. Major Prize –
- Actual travel time will be determined by the Promoter. The Major Prize winner will be notified of the travel time but must be (and must ensure their travel companion is) available to travel and complete the trip between 15 September 2018 and 15 December 2018. The winner’s travel companion must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 or over at the time of the Prize draw. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize (such as, but not limited to, passports, visas, taxes, travel insurance, food, spending money, travel expenses in Los Angeles (other than airport transfers) and travel expenses to and from the departure point within New Zealand) are the responsibility of the winner and their companion and do not form part of the Prize.
- The winner and their travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary documents to travel to Los Angeles, USA (including a current passport and any visas that may be required).
- Flights and accommodation are subject to booking and availability and are at the discretion of the Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner and their companion must:
- arrange and pay for their own travel insurance with a reputable insurer for the period of the trip and provide evidence of this to the Promoter; and
- sign a release and exclusion of liability form (provided by the Promoter) in favour of all parties involved in this promotion or providing the Prize prior to undertaking the activities included in the Prize. If the winner or their nominated companion does not sign the release form provided by the Promoter within the time requested by the Promoter, the winner’s entitlement to the Prize will be deemed invalid (or in the case of the winner’s companion not signing the form, the winner must choose a different companion to take, who must sign the relevant form within 24 hours of being notified.)
- Frequent flyer points will not form part of the Prize. The Major Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The winner of the Major Prize may be required to present a valid credit card at time of accommodation check in (as a bond for the room).
- The Supplier accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the New Zealand Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values
9. Foodstuffs collects personal information for the purposes of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, you consent to the Foodstuffs disclosing your personal information to the Supplier and third-party suppliers of prizes (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize.
10. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member contact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
11. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
12. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
13. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If any prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period (if any) stated, and no arrangement has been made between the Promoter and the winner, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn on the same term and conditions as the original draw. For any delivery of prizes or prize documentation, once the Prize has left the Supplier's premises, the Supplier and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the Prize.
14. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. In the event for any reason the winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize.
15. The selection results are final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Supplier reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to (i) not consider any entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry; and (ii) to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions of entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Each entrant is responsible for paying for the costs associated with entering the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any consequences of user error, including any costs incurred. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly (without complying with the terms of this promotion) is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
16. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name and image for the Promoter’s publicity and promotional purposes and, on request, to participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, without compensation.
17. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, each of the Promoters, their employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
18. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
19. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
20. Any questions regarding this competition contact the Promoter, Johnson & Johnson (NZ) Limited or Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited. NEUTROGENA® is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson. All rights reserved.