Nutella breakfast kit promotion
Terms and conditions
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
- The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited of 60 Roma Road, Auckland, New Zealand (‘Foodstuffs’) and Ferrero Australia of Level 36, 100 Miller St, North Sydney, NSW, Australia (‘Supplier’) jointly (Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter
- The competition commences on 02/03/2020 and runs until close of trade on 19/04/2020 (Promotion Period).
- You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase a Nutella 400g or Nutella 750g jar during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card instore (Loyalty Card) at the time of payment, or have a Clubcard loaded on your IShop account before the time of payment for IShop purchases (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores in the North Island plus online at www.ishopnewworld.co.nz and through the IShop New World mobile application (Participating Stores).
When you make an Eligible Purchase you will automatically be entered into the draw.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Purchase; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- You will only receive one entry into the competition for each Eligible Purchase even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
- If an entry is made by a Clubcard secondary card holder scanning that Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Clubcard holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
- To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) You must be a North Island, NZ resident aged 18 years or over;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned your Clubcard at the time of purchase;
c) you must be a current New World Clubcard member;
d) you must consent to the Promoter using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, New World and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How winners will be selected and Prizes
- The prize winners will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of the Promoter at [130 Ponsonby Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland, 1011] on 04/05/2020 at 10:00am AEST. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received at each Participating Store during the Promotion Period, for a total of one hundred (100) draws. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The first five (5) valid entries drawn from each Participating Store will each receive a Nutella Breakfast Kit, valued at NZ$30.00 (including GST). Prize includes one (1) Nutella breakfast board, one (1) Nutella knife and one (1) Nutella apron. There are 500 prizes to be won in total.
- The total prize pool is valued at NZ$15000.
- Winners must collect their prize from the Customer Services counter in the Participating Store where their Eligible Purchase was made. For Eligible Purchases made online, the Promoter will liaise with each winner to organise a suitable arrangement for each winner to collect their prize.
If prize becomes unavailable
- Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or part of a prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Winners will be notified by the Promoter once a draw has been completed within five (5) working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the competition (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) working days of a draw occurring or if the Promoter determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
- The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
- For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period stated, a further draw may be conducted, and the prize allocated to a new winner.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
Exclusion of liability
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring that the details associated with their New World Clubcard membership are valid and up to date.
- Any cost associated with accessing any websites associated with the Promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) the use of/taking of a prize.
- All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs and Loyalty in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the Clubcard terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above. Foodstuffs and Loyalty may disclose entrant’s personal information to entities outside of New Zealand.
Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact New World Clubcard Helpline: 0800 80 70 70 or Ferrero AUstralia, [email protected] careline 0800441512