Win an All Blacks Money Can't Buy Game Day Experience
Simply Purchase any Rexona® product during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard be in the draw.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Unilever New Zealand Limited, Level 4, 103 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket, Auckland (‘Supplier’) jointly (Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 07/10/19 and runs until close of trade on 20/10/19 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any Rexona® product during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card instore (Loyalty Card) at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for I shop purchases (Eligible Purchase) at any participating New World store nationwide plus online at www.ishopnewworld.co.nz, but excluding Fresh Collective by New World stores and including Shoprite Inglewood (Participating Stores).
5. When your Loyalty Card is scanned (or Clubcard entered in the case of I shop purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
6. You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
7. If an entry is made by a Clubcard secondary card holder scanning that Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Clubcard holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
8. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World or Clubcard staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned your Clubcard at the time of purchase;
c) you must be a current Clubcard member;
d) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected
9. The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of Foodstuffs by 01/11/19 by random electronic selection from all entries. The first three (3) drawn will each win a trip for two to an All Blacks game in 2020, to get up close with the All Blacks. Location will be dependent on the All Blacks schedule, once released.
10. Each prize consists of:
a. Return flights for two (2) from winner’s nearest domestic airport;
b. Airport transfers;
c. $500 spending money;
d. One (1) night accommodation at a 4 star hotel, twin share;
e. All Blacks jersey for two (2)
f. Two (2) match day tickets; and
g. A game day money can’t buy experience of a pre-match on-ground walkaround.
11. The total prize pool is valued at $14,000.
If prize becomes unavailable
12. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
13. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Supplier once a draw has been completed within five (5) working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the competition (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
14. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
15. All winners and companions are responsible for all other costs related to the Prize, including meals, insurance (including excess), in-room charges, transport not included in the prize details under clause 9 above, and additional taxes. Selection of airline, departure times and accommodation venue is at the Promoter’s discretion at the time of booking. Airline travel and accommodation are subject to the relevant supplier’s standards terms and conditions and the Promoter will not be liable for any act or omission of any third party providing those services. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be deferred, is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or taken in parts.
16. The winners and their companions take the Prize at their own risk and will be responsible for complying with any laws and requirements relating to the Prize. Any failure by the winner or companion to comply with the conditions imposed by the Prize supplier(s) may result in the Prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s).
17. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all elements of the Prize must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The Prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in Prize value.
18. If a winner or his/her companion are unable to take the Prize, due to illness or personal circumstances beyond the winner’s control, the winner must immediately notify the Promoter. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, allow the winner to nominate another person to whom the Prize can be transferred and the Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to transfer the Prize accordingly. The Promoter will not be liable if any part of the Prize is unable to be transferred to the person nominated by the winner.
19. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
20. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
22. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
23. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
24. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
25. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
27. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs, Loyalty and if applicable your Loyalty Card provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the applicable Loyalty Card terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.