Go in the draw for a Special K VIP Experience for two people at the Netball Constellation Cup each time you purchase any two Special K cereal packs from any New World and scan your New World Clubcard!
1. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Kellogg (Aust.) Pty Ltd New Zealand Branch (‘Supplier’) (Promoter).
2. The competition commences on 16.07.18 and runs until close of trade on 12.08.18 (‘Promotion Period’).
3. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any two Special K cereal packs from any New World supermarket nationally during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment.
4. Prize winners will be drawn on Monday 27.08.18 by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first four (4) eligible winners drawn will win a Special K VIP Experience for two people at the Netball Constellation Cup on Sunday 14 October 2018 in Hamilton. There will be two winners drawn from valid entries from New World North Island stores and two winners from valid entries from New World South Island stores.
5. Prizes: There are four (4) prizes to be won as set out below:
Each prize consists of a Special K VIP Experience for two people at the Netball Constellation Cup, NZ Silver Ferns vs Australia Diamonds on Sunday 14 October 2018 in Hamilton.
Prize package includes:
o travel to Hamilton
- by own vehicle if less than 250kms away. The winner will be given $150 petrol voucher or
- Return flights as determined by the Promoter;
o 2 nights’ accommodation at Novotel Tainui Hamilton,
o a pre-Match Walk Through and Watch as the Silver Ferns team prepares;
o Match VIP Experience including hospitality. The winners will receive food and beverages throughout the game and a Player meet & greet afterwards.
o Spending money of $150 per prize winner and goodie bag.
6. Total prize pool value up to $15,000.
7. Winners and their companions must be able to travel on Saturday 13 October 2018 to Hamilton and return on Monday 15 October 2018 via travel arrangements as directed by the Promoter.
Winner must be aged 18+ and at least one of the two people attending the Special K VIP Experience must be aged 18+. The prize can be gifted to a suitable family member or friend, on approval of the Promoter.
All attendees will be required to complete a Participation Agreement as part of the prize arrangements.
Full terms and conditions are available to view at www.kelloggs.co.nz/promotions . Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
9. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or the Supplier will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member contact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs or the Supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
10. Each entrant can only win one prize.
11. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number). To amend or update you contact details, please contact [insert contact details].
12. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
13. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If any prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period (if any) stated, and no arrangement has been made between the Promoter and the winner, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn on the same term and conditions as the original draw.
14. The prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
15. The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
17. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Supplier, its employees and agents, and Foodstuffs and its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity), damage or personal injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming, using or benefiting from the prize.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
19. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions or cancel this competition at any time.
20. Any questions regarding this competition contact the Supplier – Louise Scott-Davidson, Kellogg (Aust.) Pty. Ltd, New Zealand Branch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 09-300 1964