Purchase any box of Special K cereal from the Special K cereal range, scan your New World Clubcard and be in to win a year of Healthy Food Guide magazine!
1. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Kellogg (Aust) Pty Ltd (‘Special K’) together referred to as the ‘Promoter’.
2. Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is “Be in to Win a Year of Healthy Food Guide magazine”.
4. The competition commences at 12.01am on Monday 07.01.2019 and runs until close of trade on Sunday 03.02.2019 (‘Promotion Period’).
5. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any box of Special K cereal from the Special K cereal range from any New World supermarket nationally or online during the Promotion Period and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment (Eligible Purchase). Entry is on a per transaction basis. If an entrant purchases two or more eligible Special K products in one transaction, this will be one entry only.
6. The Promotion applies to purchases made in New Zealand and entry is only open to residents of New Zealand that are 18 years of age or older.
7. Employees of Special K or related companies, Special K’s agencies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter. Employees of Foodstuffs or related companies, Foodstuffs’ agencies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
8. This Promotion is run exclusively through New World stores and New World websites in New Zealand. Entrants must have a valid, current New World Clubcard to enter and this Clubcard must be scanned at time of Eligible Purchase.
9. The Prize winner will be drawn on 18.02.2019 – by random electronic selection from all valid entries at Loyalty NZ on behalf of Foodstuffs NZ, 60 Roma Rd, Mount Roskill, Auckland 1041, New Zealand. The first two eligible winners drawn from each New World store will win a prize.
10. There are TWO Prizes to be won per New World store with a total of 282 prizes to be won.
11. The prize is a 1 year print and digital subscription (12 monthly editions) to the Healthy Food Guide magazine, each valued at $59.90 with a total prize pool valued at $16891.80.
12. On winning the Prize, the winners will be sent a letter detailing their prize with redemption information.
14. If you are a winner, Foodstuffs or Special K, or an agent engaged by the Promoter to conduct prize fulfilment will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member contact details. If for any reason Foodstuffs, Special K or the agent are unable to make contact with you within that period then the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
15. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number).
16. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at http://www.clubcard.co.nz
17. In the event that a winner already has a subscription to Healthy Food Guide, the winner may choose to gift the prize to another person. In all other circumstances, the prizes are not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The prize is for personal use and must not be used for commercial purposes. The value of the prize may vary over time, and the Promoter is not responsible for such variations in value.
18. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
20. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. These terms and conditions must be read subject to those statutory provisions and will not affect any statutory rights that an entrant may have in relation to this Promotion.
21. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Special K, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
23. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
24. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at www.facebook.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.