Purchase two Weet-Bix products and scan your Clubcard and be in to win a Play Big Kids Polo!
1. The Promotion is the Weet-Bix™ Play Big – Prize Polo Giveaway (Promotion).
2. Foodstuffs (New Zealand) Limited and New Zealand Health Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company are the joint promoters of the Promotion (together the Promoters).
3. The Promotion is open to individual persons only. Employees of the Sanitarium Health Wellbeing Company and any agency involved with this promotion and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
4. The Promotion applies to any 2 purchases of Weet-Bix™ branded products in one transaction at participating New World stores Nationwide and scan your Clubcard to be in the draw to win.
5. The Prize is an Adidas Youth Polo as shown in the promotional material Valued at $50 RRP (Prize). There are 276 Prizes to be won across the participating New World Supermarkets. Only two Prizes will be allocated per participating New World Supermarket Nationwide.
6. Two design variations of the Adidas Youth Polos will be available to select from as represented in the competition advertising. Design variations consist of an All Blacks Adidas Youth Polo or an Black Ferns Adidas Youth Polo. Each Polo will have a different design on the back of the Polo. Sizes and design variation will be custom ordered for each winner.
7. While stocks last. We will endeavour to meet all sizing requests, however if the preferred size is not available, the next available size will be offered to the prize winner.
8. Prizes will only be sent to the Prize Winners address via post or courier to New Zealand addresses only. Overseas addresses will be deemed invalid.
9. The below information on how to enter and promotion details form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. By entering this Promotion you accept these terms and conditions.
10. To enter the promotion, entrants must:
a. Purchase any 2 Weet-Bix™ branded Products from any participating New World stores nationally between 12.01am 20/08/2018 and 11.59pm 23/09/2018 (Promotional Period);
i. Winners will be contacted via email within two weeks of winners being announced. If there is no valid email, customers will be contacted via phone.
ii. Claimed prizes will be sent via post to the Participant (as per details entered on Clubcard) within seven weeks of redemption.
b. Each Prize (whether whole or in part) is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
11. The Week-Bix™ branded products must be purchased between the Promotional Period to be classified as valid.
12. The Promoters reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of all claims received and all Participants (including a Participant’s identity, age and place of residence), and reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Any claim not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. The Promoters reserves the right to request the Participants’ proof of purchase at any point in the duration of the campaign to verify the validity of all claims received (including a Participant’s identity, age and place of residence). The Promoter has the right to refuse a Participant’s request, if for any reason a Participant cannot use or does not want any part of the intended Gift in such event the Participant will be deemed to have forfeited the Gift without substitution or compensation.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the Promoters reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Participant.
15. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Subject to the terms of this Promotion and in particular Clauses 5 and 6, each prize winner will receive one (1) Prize. Two design variations will be available to select from as shown on the promotional material.
17. It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that the correct name and email address is provided on their Clubcard. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize sent to an incorrect physical address.
18. The prize winners will be drawn at 08.10.2018 at 3pm at the offices of the Promotor, at Loyalty NZ at 130 Ponsonby Rd, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1011.
19. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
20. In the event that a winner is under 18 years old, the prize may be awarded to that Winner’s parent or guardian, in the sole discretion of the Promoters.
21. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
22. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, the prize is forfeited, or if the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within seven days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so.
23. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. Acceptance of a prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the Winner’s name, photograph and likeness for promotional and media purposes without compensation, and any copyright will vest in the Promoter. Winners agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose.
25. These terms and conditions and this Promotion apply to all participating New World Supermarkets across New Zealand.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIABILITY
26. The Promoters reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
27. In the event that any of the specified product in Clause 5 becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoters’ control, the Promoter may provide an alternative product in its sole discretion to the same value.
28. If this offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the offer, as appropriate.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
29. The Promoters collects and holds personal information and content provided by Participants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a Participant from being able to receive the Prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information by contacting the Promoters.
30. The Promoters collects and holds personal information and content provided by Participants in order to conduct this promotion and for future promotional purposes. The promoter may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and offer suppliers. The Promoter is required by law to provide information to law enforcement agencies and government regulatory authorities. The claim is conditional on providing this information. All claims will become property of the Promoter. Each claimant’s submitted claim will remain anonymous and will be stored by the Promoter for further research purposes.
31. The Promoters are Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company, 124 Pah Road, Royal Oak, Auckland 1023, New Zealand; and Foodstuffs Own Brands Limited, Suite 1, 60 Roma Road, Mount Roskill, Auckland, 1041, New Zealand.