Dried apricot puree - stage 1 baby food
Packed full of nutrients this purée takes a little more work than other fruit purées. If you find the flavour too strong add baby rice to make it more creamy or apple to tone it down.
View the method
- Chicken stock, unsalted or boiling water
- 30g Carrots
- 30g Peas
- 60g Cooked chicken
Back to ingredients
- Cut into even sized pieces, put in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring water to the boil and cook over a low heat until tender - around 10 to 12 minutes.
- Purée the cooked apricots in a blender with some of the cooking water to make a smooth pulp.
- Work the pulp through a sieve or mouli to remove the fibrous skins.
Suitable for freezing.