Fruity chicken - stage 3 baby food
This recipe combines chicken with lovely sweet carrots and apple. It can be puréed into a sauce and served mixed through tiny cooked pasta or rice.
- Baby food
- 30g Onion
- 75g Chicken
- 125g Carrots
- ½ Apple
- 150ml Water or unsalted chicken stock
- Peel and finely chop the onion, carrots and apple.
- Finely chop the chicken.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and the onion, chopped chicken, carrots and apple. Cook for 6-8 minutes until the vegetables are soft and the chicken is cooked.
- Add the water or unsalted chicken stock and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, then blend or mash as required.
This can be mixed with cooked pasta or rice.
Suitable for freezing.