Tomato and cauliflower gratin - stage 2 baby food
The cheese makes a creamy addition to this dish and compliments the tomato and cauliflower flavours. You can use the remaining cauliflower to make cauliflower cheese for the rest of the family.
View the method
- 150g cauliflower
- 30g butter
- 250g tomatoes
- 30g grated cheese
Back to ingredients
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and cook until soft.
- Meanwhile skin the tomatoes by immersing in boiling water for a couple of minutes until the skins split.
- Take out of the water and slide off the skins, then deseed and roughly chop the flesh.
- Warm the butter in a pan, add the tomato flesh and cook until mushy.
- Remove from the heat and add the cheese, stirring until melted.
- Mix the cauliflower and the tomato and cheese sauce, then blend to the desired consistency.
Suitable for freezing