- 1 cup (200g) dried apricots
- ½ cup (75g) dried sweetened cranberries
- 2 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- ½ cup (85g) dark chocolate chunks
- 3 Tbsp Eta Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ½ - 1 tsp orange zest
- 3 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup dessicated coconut
- Put apricots, cranberries, chia seeds, cocoa, dark chocolate chunks, Eta Crunchy Peanut Butter, orange zest and juice into a food processor. Process enough until the fruit is finely minced and sticky. There will still be small pieces of chocolate.
- Roll the mixture into small balls then roll each ball in coconut. Store in a container in the refrigerator. These are best refrigerated for at least an hour before serving.