These kebabs are a fun twist on the classic sandwich, and can be made in a range of different shapes which your family will devour for a nutritious lunch.
- Lunch box
- Sandwiches and Wraps
- Nature’s Fresh Toast Bread - White & Wheatmeal
- Block cheese
- Champagne ham
- Frilly lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mini cookie cutters in fun shapes such as stars, flowers or hearts
- Kebab sticks
- Cut the lettuce and cucumber into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash tomatoes and lettuce and set aside
- Cut a thick wedge of cheese off the block (about 2 cm thick) and cut into shapes using the cookie cutters.
- Butter 2 slices of bread, and gently press together (a blend of 1 x slice white and 1 x slice wheatmeal is great!). Trim off the crusts and again use the cookie cutters to cut into shapes.
- Now is the fun part! Take a kebab stick and thread on your sandwich, starting and ending with bread – and layering up with your choice of fillings.