Cranberry choc munchies
Kids love to bake! Get them involved with this great recipe for Cranberry choc munchies, sweet, easy and delicious!
- 225g soft butter
- 1 cup CHELSEA Caster Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup EDMONDS Wholemeal Flour
- ½ tsp EDMONDS Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp NESTLÉ Baking Cocoa
- 1 ½ cups desiccated coconut
- ¹/³ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup NESTLÉ CHOC BITS White
- Preheat oven to 180°C conventional or 160°C fan-forced.
- Grease or line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and cream together using an electric mixer. Add the egg and beat well.
- Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa in a separate bowl. Add coconut and rolled oats. Then fold into the creamed mixture. Stir through the cranberries and CHOC BITS.
- Place dessert spoonfuls of the mixture on the prepared baking trays leaving room to spread. Smooth the tops with a wet knife.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes until firm to the touch.
- Cool on the tray for 3-5 minutes then move to a wire rack.