- 1/2 cup seedless red California grapes, sliced in half vertically
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 grind fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary leaves, chopped (about 1/8 tsp.)
- 1 Naan flatbread, about 21cm x 17cm
- 2 tsp. honey
- 55g ricotta, dry
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. hazelnuts, raw with skin on, coarsely chopped
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. lemon zest
When placing the naan on the sheet pan, if using parchment paper; be careful to place the naan flat breads into the corners of the parchment paper so that it does not blow over the top of the baking naan in the oven. Flatbread may also be baked on a silpat mat or directly on the clean dry sheet pan.
Preheat convection oven to 425 F (220 C) on low blower fan setting.
- In a clean dry bowl, combine the sliced grapes, honey, cracked black pepper and chopped rosemary. Set the bowl aside at room temperature while doing the flat bread build.
- On a clean dry sheet pan place the naan with the naan tandoori oven roasted brown spots up and drizzle the honey over the surface of the naan, than scatter the ricotta over the honey.
- Scatter the grape mixture over the ricotta and naan making sure to include the black pepper & chopped rosemary leaves.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts over the grapes and drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the sheet pan with the naan into the oven for 8 to 9 minutes until the surface of the grapes appear roasted and the hazelnuts are a rich brown color.
- To Plate: Remove the Grape Naan Flatbread from the oven and drizzle with the 1/4 teaspoon of honey. Sprinkle the lemon zest over the top and serve.