- 3 cups Pams Pure Plain Flour
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 red kumara
- 3 small potatoes (agria or ilam, floury type)
- 1 large carrot
- ½ block of hard tofu
- Olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2cm ginger minced
- 4 cloves garlic crushed and minced
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tsp white pepper
- 2 tbs black sesame seeds
- 2 tsp corn flour
- Mix flour, olive oil, salt and water in stand mixer using dough hook. Once combined and dough is smooth, roll into a ball cover with a tea towel and leave for 30 minutes.
- Peel and chop potatoes and kumara into small cubes and boil in water till soft.
- Fry garlic, ginger and onion for 5 minutes and then add curry powder.
- Peel carrot and chop into small cubes add to frying pan. Add the potatoes and kumara to the frying pan but keep the water in the pan. Cut tofu into cubes and add to the pan. Add the spinach, soy sauce and white pepper. Add some of the water from the pan to make a sauce. Leave to simmer.
- Divide dough into 8 pieces (approximately 100g each). Roll into a circle, spoon mixture into half of the circle. Fold dough over and seal. Sprinkle the seeds over the top.
- Heat a clean pan on high heat, pour 2 tbs oil in the pan and fry the flat breads for approximately 5 minutes each side.